TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

I LOVE the new sneak peeks. What I'm most curious about is to be seeing the biomes, and trying to remember where each dragon is. =D

But one question: On the new dragon releases (like the Christmas one coming up) where would they be? Would they all show up into all the biomes, or just one that they're specified for?

If this was a repeating question, I'm sorry. Tried to read through some pages. =P

Since the special holiday dragons are labeled as rares, they will probably show up everywhere.

Is the teleport BSA cool down for just the magi dragon that uses it, or for every magi dragon on the users scroll? As in, if one magi dragon uses it, does that mean no other magi dragons will be able to use it until the cool down is over?

Well I could do a scroll-wide cooldown of like two hours instead of a per-dragon cooldown, which would benefit anyone who has fewer than 12 magis, but for now I've decided the "hardcore" traders would benefit from being able to amass a huge collection of magis to trade whenever they want.

I'm so into the higher egg/hatchling limit!!!!! Yeah!!! And I like the "if refused, then won't show up on breed list" etc etc - that can get very confusing with a lot of dragons!! That should help with "oh no, I just wasted a week!" thing... which has happened to me, lol.

We need an ETA up in here! >< I'm so anxious

Oops, I accidentally deleted the last line of the post a few days ago. It was something like

Timeframe: None right now, but everything is done being coded.

-pokes the code monkeys to work faster- You'll get Fritos and Mountain Dew if you do!

No one's going to get the joke >:

-pokes the code monkeys to work faster- You'll get Fritos and Mountain Dew if you do!

No one's going to get the joke >:

Thanks for getting that stuck in my head :s

B-b-but didn't I just say all of the code was done one post above you? I know it was a reference, but...?

Oops, I accidentally deleted the last line of the post a few days ago. It was something like

Timeframe: None right now, but everything is done being coded.

well good to know its all ready to go. :3 Just excited!!! :DDD TELEPORT IS WIN

B-b-but didn't I just say all of the code was done one post above you? I know it was a reference, but...?

I...

actually completely missed the word 'done' and only saw 'it's being coded'.

Blame it on a miniature black hole? D: Or the dream about getting a Holly and then it dying and I somehow screw up chances of getting the '10 holida... wait, this is getting off topic. (And before anyone asks, I am not making that up.)

Edited by Dr. Paine

So the lag earlier was the coding?

Possibly.

Or a potato.

Or the Male Lagmonster having Lunch with a female Lagmonster. Or a potato like you said.

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

So the lag earlier was the coding?

No. It's already been coded. It's not BEING coded. it's done.

No. It's already been coded. It's not BEING coded. it's done.

So it all happens WHEN?!?!? blink.gifbiggrin.gif

In case you haven't guessed, I'm really for the changes to start ready any minute! laugh.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

I'ma go hoard some magis now.

. _.

THIS IS EPIC.

/crazed flail

I'm excited to hear that the coding is done, but anxious for it to start. I'd love to stop being scroll-locked at 4.

TJ's only not releasing them yet cause he loves to watch us squirm in anticipation? DDDDD: *Paces floor* MUST. HAVE. NEW. FEATUREZ. NAO.