TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

I love the little 'Zones' where you can find certain dragons 8D There should be an icey Zone for Winters and Iceys and some water related Draggys, and a place for shinys 8D

Wow. Just wow. And I can't believe this! It's just impossible. That said, it's time to work on getting a gold badge.

2 questions!

1. Will pumpkins still be able to breed for purebred pumpkins on Halloween?

2. Teleport... will that mean it's okay to trade and gift to family members that share a computer? That's practically impossible now, but I know it's also strongly discouraged.

I don't wanna be too impatient, but what do you think, how long does it take til at least the first few features will come?

I don't wanna be too impatient, but what do you think, how long does it take til at least the first few features will come?

Nobody knows yet. But I'm sure it won't be much longer. smile.gif

Well, TJ didn't specify any time, so I expect we won't know until it happens. We all hope for soon.

hang on....the fertiltiy thing, and the rare x rare breeding....

oh.

my.

gawsh.

then you can guarantee a rare resulting form such a breeding...oh i cant wait! eeeeeeeeeeeee!

I would like to add on that when he DOES start to make changes in the site, we will have some downtime. That's when I would start to get hyped up! biggrin.gif

...and Magi hoarding... smile.gif

I've already done that biggrin.gif -praises Valve and its many uses of orange-

Biomes... What an excellent idea.

hang on....the fertiltiy thing, and the rare x rare breeding....

oh.

my.

gawsh.

then you can guarantee a rare resulting form such a breeding...oh i cant wait! eeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's not a guarantee. Its just upping the chance. Ever so slightly.

Holy bleeping bleep! How did I miss this? I was away a couple of days (having Friday off as well) and I wasn't paying any attention to the news section. That'll teach me. I *love* these changes!! Thank you TJ!!!!

lol. So have I...Kind of...got 4... rolleyes.gif lol

Meh, as long as you have some breeding pairs xd.png

Can't wait until these are implemented!

Thank you TJ!!!!

Edited by Aelth

I have printed off all instructions so I dont forget what things do! this is going to take time to get used to rolleyes.gif

lol I knew there was a reason why I kept my Member Title (under my avatar). Typical DC reactions. rolleyes.gif

Most of everything has me bouncing with excitement. For the stuff I'm not so keen on, I'll keep my opinions to myself until I see it in action. But what's really killing me now?

The waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiittttttt......... xd.png I'm dying for an ETA, yet almost certain that we won't get one. I'll wake up one day, open up the Cave and go, "Wha?????"

...But what's really killing me now?

The waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiittttttt......... xd.png I'm dying for an ETA, yet almost certain that we won't get one. I'll wake up one day, open up the Cave and go, "Wha?????"

So true! xd.png

I have a question about Teleport as it pertains to the Holiday dragons.

Most of the Holidays (Halloween being the exception, apparently) have a limit of two dragons per scroll. If I remember correctly, if you have your limit, any eggs bred are auto-abandoned. Does this mean we won't be able to choose to keep one egg to teleport to someone? Sorry, I can't remember what happened last time I bred a Holiday (other than my Pumpkins this year).