TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

Well, the more dragons you have, it's obvious you know how to take care of dragons, hence you can handle more, is the reasoning, I believe.

So wait a second. The higher rank badge you have the more your grabbing limit? I thought it would be the other way around so people with no badges would be able to get a badge by getting more dragons by having a higher grabbing limit.

If a person don't know how to take care of dragons, why would they be given the perk of having far more dragons to care and an experienced dragon raiser having their perks taken away? Kinda like a job.. you start at the lower end of the pay scale and have to work your way up to earn your pay raises... you don't just go in with no experience and expect to be made manager. smile.gif

Hah, thanks for reminding me about the Dorkface thing, I have at least one that needs to have the name fixed. xd.png

Heh, I have at least three now. My first DF I got when I was a major Newbie (it was one of my first four dragons actually), and so I didn't think to check the lineage. Then, when I noticed it, I'd already named it. laugh.gif The other two DFs that need renaming have the exact same mistake: I switched the "o" and the "r" around, so they're "Drokfaces" not "Dorkfaces" (though I think Drokface sounds pretty cool xd.png).

I wonder how many will get implemented tomorrow.

Timeframe: Renaming, S1 Freezing, Scroll Pages, and Vampire Lineages should be arriving this weekend, December 10-12.

.....I needn't say more. ninja.gif

I had a Thuwed that I did not know was a Thuwed until he was already named, so I named one of his children after him and stuck Thuwed on the end, and released him. How I wish that I had known renaming was going to be implemented.

I only have two name to correct -- one because it's got a weird capital letter in the middle, plus a Dorkface that I named before I knew what a Dorkface was. The only thing I don't like about Vamp lineage is that it won't affect current vamps -- I want to know who bit my first egg! As for s1 freezing, I don't freeze, so... *waves absently and goes back to his essay*

Edit: Oh wait, scroll pages is coming, too? Awesome, that's one of my favorites of the new changes! :3

Edited by Danne

Oh my. It looks like it's time for me to squeal with happiness.

SSSSSSSQQQQQQUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL

:< /was wishing for Teleport and Egg limits

Saving the best for last, maybe. >u>

Wonder what will be put in tomorrow. My guess.. Renaming and maybe scroll pages.

Maybe we'll get those as a Christmas present. smile.gif

Some action at last! smile.gif I can't wait to get up in the morning and see what's new!

.....I needn't say more.  ninja.gif

I meant how many of the ones on the list that TJ posted.

EDIT: It's now the 10th! Can't wait! xd.png

Edited by fireball225

Ah, this is so exciting! I can't wait to see if something is implemented tomorrow. I probably won't be able to check until Saturday, but it'll be a nice surprise.

so wait, is it 100% certain something's coming out on the 10th? (if there was a memo, i missed it)

Timeframe: Renaming, S1 Freezing, Scroll Pages, and Vampire Lineages should be arriving this weekend, December 10-12.

No, it's not certain anything will go live on the 10th. TJ only said should be arriving from the 10th to the 12th.

I meant how many of the ones on the list that TJ posted.

EDIT: It's now the 10th! Can't wait! xd.png

QUICK TEST FOR EVERYTHING NAO

... *Goes to check for renaming*

i keep checking my scroll to see if rename and scroll pages is out yet. I'm going to drive myself crazy. is tj going to strike out the features on the list that are implemented? or maybe just a big check mark next to them.