TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

The increased egg limits before the Christmas Season would be awesome what with the breeding of the old Christmas Dragons, the pick up of the new Christmas Dragons etc. It would be so nice this year not to see people have to drop eggs/hatchies that they would have liked to have kept but have to drop off at the ap for the need to clear some space for Christmas. Also teleport, teleport, teleport. I've gifted three silvers in three weeks and, although they all made it through, I'm developing high blood pressure and minor panic attacks ever time I have to do it the old way. I'm always afraid the gift (metallic egg or not) will be lost and I might not be able to replicate it again for the giftee. I really, really hope the testing is going well on those two changes and we might be able to execute them next weekend the last weekend before Christmas.

Hopefully, maybe we'll all get a big suprise after midnight tonight! smile.gif

I'm really looking forward to these features. They would ease up a lot of things, but at the same time there's a lot moe to discover. wink.gif Since I missed a lot of things going on here, I can't wait for these.

Ah good. Nothing yet. I'm glad I didn't miss the implementing of new features. I'm so excited for this to happen.

It's today or tomorrow biggrin.gif

Not that much of today left here in the UK! Hopefully the changes will have taken place when I get up in the morning. smile.gif

Repost:

(_Z_ @ Dec 2 2010, 08:01 AM)

Alright it appears this topic has turned into a chat topic, Chat topics are not allowed.

Everyone off topic, not posting a question or appropriate answer, will be warned if necessary.

Ok, Professor Z. To hear is to obey.

Ahh finally I can rename my stupid names! It's too bad we can't have unname yet. Hmm, I wonder if vampire lineages will show their real parents? These few changes are good christmas presents! I totally flipped out when I realized it was the tenth, then I was dissapointed, tho

/Quickly scribbles down a list of dragons to rename as soon as renaming is implemented

Ah... I hope some features do come today, or by midnight my time at least.

I see TJ changed his avatar to a more seasonal one biggrin.gif, but no new features yet! sad.gif - I have so many dragons I want to rename it isn't even funny - and the more I hear about the vampire lineage plan and the new scroll setup the more I want to see those as well!!

Maybe I should go to bed early so the 12th gets here quicker? Nah! tongue.gif

I have a question - I'm pretty sure it was asked before, but I can't find the page it was answered on - What happens with new egg releases when biomes are in effect - do they show up in all the biomes??

Edit for typo and question

Edited by lexa000

@lexa - I think I've seen that question answered before, and if I recall correctly, the answer is yes - and then as the 'flood' dies down, it starts appearing only in its actual biome. And holidays are supposed to appear randomly in all biomes, too, or something, like rares. I think! Just guessing at what I can vaguely remember here.

I see TJ changed his avatar to a more seasonal one biggrin.gif, but no new features yet! sad.gif - I have so many dragons I want to rename it isn't even funny - and the more I hear about the vampire lineage plan and the new scroll setup the more I want to see those as well!!

Maybe I should go to bed early so the 12th gets here quicker? Nah! tongue.gif

I have a question - I'm pretty sure it was asked before, but I can't find the page it was answered on - What happens with new egg releases when biomes are in effect - do they show up in all the biomes??

Edit for typo and question

At first new releases will be in all biomes , then they will move to their "home biome"

at the same point at which the other eggs started dropping again in past releases.

Thanks Meridok and dragonpuck! I thought that was how it would work, but I wasn't 100% sure. I think the biomes are going to be amazing - it sounds to me like it will help solve some of the lag issues.

It's today or tomorrow biggrin.gif

TJ said "If everything goes well.", maybe something went wrong?

Edited by Booo

TJ said "If everything goes well.", maybe something went wrong?

There's still all the rest of today and tomorrow. I wouldn't get too antsy yet. :3