TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

o-o It's only one his time. Why on earth wouldn't he be up? That being said, I wouldn't really call Thursday night/Friday morning "the weekend", but that's just me.

I'm not calling Thursday into Friday the weekend. I'm calling the time frame listed under his post for the release the weekend. The 10th, which is today Friday, until the 12th, which is Sunday. That is the weekend, unless I'm mistaken? Also, there are plenty of reasons for someone to have been asleep at that time.

I may be wrong on this ,but as I understand it , the pages will have a set number

say 50 and they will show for you 50 dragons on each page in the order sorted on your scroll and any scroll you view

I don't think you will be able to put a different amount on each page- so a separate page for each project is probably not going to be possible sad.gif

I would like that as well, but this change is just to allow scrolls to load faster on slower computers ,since the viewer will not have to load the whole scroll all at once

whaaat?? I hope your wrong, because it would be nice for the scroll pages to be seen by everyone, it would make things a bit more organized D:

whaaat?? I hope your wrong, because it would be nice for the scroll pages to be seen by everyone, it would make things a bit more organized D:

Scroll Pages

* Each user sets how many dragons they wish to view per-page.

* User setting is applied for all scrolls that user views.

But at least you can organize it for yourself. :3

Yes, we may only be able to set the scrolls for our viewing pourpus, but still, that wont stop me from attempting to put all my CB on one page and all my Ap's on another... I dont mind what others see, I just want to be more organised for myself.

Im still hoping for egg limits to come out before Christmas. I know its a long shot, but Id like to get a my limits for my past holidays, yet still get the new dragons... and if breeding for the old holidays is on the 21st, like most people state, that doesnt give tons of time... Specialy since I only have 3 mature red dragons... and I wont use earthquake again...

I really only have one dragon I want to change its name... Its a thuwed.. The only other dragon I named wrong was a male pink... I named it long wing lilly, but I sorta like it anyways...

Im hoping for the realeases to come a couple tomorrow, and a couple sunday, so its not all, BLAM, ok now figure it all out.

the way I'm understanding it is that you pick the number of dragons that appear on a single page. so say I have 200 and 2 deads, using custom sort order I could make the deads appear on another page hidden from Public view?

if so Awesome biggrin.gif

the way I'm understanding it is that you pick the number of dragons that appear on a single page. so say I have 200 and 2 deads, using custom sort order I could make the deads appear on another page hidden from Public view?

I think the way it works is that you choose how many dragons you wish to view on a scroll, and that is applied to ALL scrolls that YOU view.

No, they would only be hidden from public view if the person looking at your scroll had selected 200 as the number of dragons to show per page.

As I understand it each person will select the number of dragons they want to see per page, and that number will apply to all scrolls that that person views.

So someone looking at your scroll would see the number of dragons they select, not the number that you have selected.

I really hope its scroll pages. That would make things a lot easier to keep things neat and clean.

WB

I really REALLY want the egg limits to come in before Christmas. It'd be great being able to get 2 Yulebucks, 2 snow angels, a Holly AND 2 new eggs without having to strategically incubate and fog eggs. smile.gif

I second this.

I'm happy with whatever comes first. Although I really wants egg limits so I can get holiday dragons and anything people drop(metallics) to make room for Holidays.

If that's the case, I hope there will be a default for people who aren't logged in?

Otherwise they still see the massive lists of dragons.

i think an even hundred might be good for non-members/unlogged people. that way it's split up but keeps the pages down to a minimum. i actually plan to set mine at a hundred.

I'm happy with whatever comes first. Although I really wants egg limits so I can get holiday dragons and anything people drop(metallics) to make room for Holidays.

Well if the egg limits are in place a lot of people won't need to droop things for holidays as badly as before.

ooooh i just thought of something... does Fertility make the dragon permanently more likely to breed, or just a one time only sorta thing?

ooooh i just thought of something... does Fertility make the dragon permanently more likely to breed, or just a one time only sorta thing?

only for that particular breeding but an interesting thought

If I'm correct, then I believe it's only lasts for one breeding then you have to use it again. smile.gif

Awesome. I might get back into trying to get dragons. biggrin.gif

Have A 2nd generation split egg to gift to first good home..all TGT rules apply!Please PM me ASAP if you are interested..wont be online much longer tonight,but if the first PM is a good home,Ill reply ASAP & set up trandfer,happy Yule! biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

Edited by Rockin' On

Have A 2nd generation split egg to gift to first good home..all TGT rules apply!Please PM me ASAP if you are interested..wont be online much longer tonight,but if the first PM is a good home,Ill reply ASAP & set up trandfer,happy Yule! biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

ermm

wrong thread wink.gif

on topic, no word yet? *sighs*

*twiddles thumbs*

in the mean time i guess we can hope that after this weekend, the next batch of features will include egg limits. I think the bsa's and the biomes with be the last to be implemented, but likely before christmas to deal with the overwhelming amount of people trying to catch their two.

have i said this before? unsure.gif

Edited by WestWindReborn

Awww, doesn't look like it'll be tonight either...

./pouts

Looking forward to renaming ONE dragon and vampire bite lineage. keep checking. Come on Boss, we're waiting! tongue.gif

xd.png Thank you for all the new feature previews! /Late |D

pretty excited, as i'm sure everyone else is as well

I'm so excited for biomes especially!

I would never rename any of my babies, no matter how crappy their names are. I'm just so used to them.

Does anyone know when the BSA's will be released?

I have several to rename, because I named them before they gendered and too, I have several that I forgot to add dorkface or thuwed.

I also want to put codes after the names of the ones that are inbred, so I know not to breed them.