TJ09

2010-11-11 - Feature Preview

YES LETS NOT TURN INTO AN ANGRY MOB AND DESTROY SOMETHING

*lights torches*>=D

*picks up a pitchfork* RIOT! RIOT! RIOT!

YES LETS NOT TURN INTO AN ANGRY MOB AND DESTROY SOMETHING

*lights torches*>=D

*Grabs rope*

Its 6:20 central time which means its 7:20 Eastern Time and nothing yet. I'm so antsy!

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

HOLD IT!

They will come when they come. Some people still want more time to get un-lineaged vamps. Someone earlier this morning mentioned they wouldn't be unlocked until tonight. This may be their last chance, if vamp lineages aren't retroactive.

BTW, any official word on that yet? Whether vamp lineages are retroactive or not?

Y'know, hearing the bit about biomes makes me think that it's going to be like Oregon Trail, with hatchlings and eggs roaming the screen for us to grab.

*gets rifle*

Y'know, hearing the bit about biomes makes me think that it's going to be like Oregon Trail, with hatchlings and eggs roaming the screen for us to grab.

*gets rifle*

Haha that's an awesome idea. I had to dig through the first 25 pages to see what the biomes were about but I'm up for a change. Also very excited for the other changes. laugh.gif

BTW, any official word on that yet? Whether vamp lineages are retroactive or not?

you mean whether current vamps would be affected right? No they won't, in some ways that is sad because i wanted to trace my vamps to the first ones.

Yikes, be calm. My guess would be midnight tonight, so give TJ some time. If not at midnight, no doubt some time tomorrow. Try not to start a riot. laugh.gif

Yikes, be calm. My guess would be midnight tonight, so give TJ some time. If not at midnight, no doubt some time tomorrow. Try not to start a riot. laugh.gif

Oh come on. Please? I already got the riots

picked out!

Rioting = off topic, I would think...

I can not wait for renaming. Named a dragon after a roleplay character and she gendered wrong :/

Rioting = off topic, I would think...

I can not wait for renaming. Named a dragon after a roleplay character and she gendered wrong :/

Thank you Emerald ^^;; We've gotten to see enough of _Z_ in this thread so far o.o

I did the same thing, had a dragon gender sadly wrong >.< Very very excited for renaming.

Yes, I have a few dragons that it will be nice to fix their names. I'm also excited about the bite lineages. user posted image I've gotten so many eggs from the AP that were never listed in the tracking project.

Why would anyone riot over renaming and vampire lineages? I'm definitely looking forward to them, but it doesn't really matter whether I rename my messed-up dragons today, tomorrow, or next week.

Egg limits or teleport, now, you might be able to motivate me for a riot over that... :-D The sooner the better for those two, I think...!

*checks*

nope nothin'

ah, i'm looking forward to rarexrare. i really want to make an icexice or for kicks icexmagma. i always thought thunderxthunder would be cool. to bad i don't have a second CB for that. need a second CB magma for that matter. but i definitely want to breed a icexmagma most of all.

WE WANT ALL UPDATES BY TONIGHT i think thats fair =P

It's not nice to demand updates, there has been a long time waiting for all of this. Be thankful.

It's not nice to demand updates, there has been a long time waiting for all of this. Be thankful.

Well, TJ saying the 10th-12th and nothing on the 10th has people antsy. I don't blame them.

Imagine how crazy people would be if limits or teleport or fertility was on the list for this weekend. ;P

Imagine how crazy people would be if limits or teleport or fertility was on the list for this weekend. ;P

i think a few heads might have exploded by now if that were the case. laugh.gif

I was going through my dragons today - can't get over the amount of inbreds I have! So looking forward to renaming - just so I can identify the inbreds with some kind of initials added to their names! Not sure what, at this point though. Could just go with IB I suppose. But definitely need renaming now!

WAIT EGG LIMITS AND TELEPORTING R ON THE UPDATE LIST*head explodes*

starting rumors is fun :3