TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Finally caught two eggs! It took awhile, but I finally managed to get two. The tips back on page 54 really did help a lot. I would definitely suggest anyone having trouble catching to go check it out. wink.gif

Now for more attempts to get a zombie. I'm 0/2 so far, but hopefully I'll get one with one of my next three attempts. And I also have a few more treats to collect. Then later, I might grab a third egg later tonight after my first pumpkin hatches.

We (family) needed 8 hours to gain a few eggies....

I think TJ schould do this hollyday stuff one day befor the actual hollyday.... If this lagg is on christmas, I'm going to choose my family befor the dragons.

But I wouldn't like it sad.gif

I finally got my four. biggrin.gif Turning off images and javascript really made the difference for me. If you're having a hard time catching, that's what I'd definitely recommend for you.

Indeed the javascript and images trick works. I just caught 2 and just *2 min ago* now im satisfied. good luck everyone else.

i tried the trick about maybe 20 min ago so it works. but still lag is always an issue.

(edit)

Opse i caught an extra one :'D looks like ill be dropping it in 5 hours :>

Edited by siaorie

My first event: 1 Halloween dragon (thanks to Gyldendrag), 1 Pumpkin and 94/94.

\(o.o)/

Edit: and 1 zombie hatchie.

Edited by Ready

Those hatchlings are some of the cutest ones in the cave. Love them, awesome job to the spriters smile.gif.

Phew... just came home from my short trip and in another ten minutes I've to go away again... halloween party~ xd.png

Too bad that I can't catch anymore tricks or treats, but I've gotten more than 60 I guess... AND I own at least three new Halloween eggs. :3

WHOOHOO!! I got my first zombie hatchling! It was a vine (failed lotto for alt) and I was like it's not going to turn into a zombie and it did. YAY! And I now finally got at lease something for halloween. I STILL can't get any halloween eggs though. I hope I do. It was also only my second kill.

Edited by Lavaedra

After hunting for 6 hours straight last night... I had 1 egg. Waited for more than 40 minutes for the next drop, gave up and grabbed 2 1/2 hours sleep and breakfast, then 4 more hours of hunting... I still have 1 egg. At this rate I'm not going to get mine, and my sister hasn't managed to catch any, and I'm not going to be much help to her. Bah, Humbug!! Ahhh, wrong holiday. Ah, well. Back to the grind.

Yay got a first stage hatchie zombie. My adults were smart enough to avoid my killing spree rolleyes.gif. Tried to kill 7 adults and only one actually died and then had the nerve to desintegrate before my eyes.

I still can not believe it - I actually managed to get eggs notwithstanding the lag AND succeeded to zombify a hatchling and an adult. Usually I am hopeless at these things... So even if you have slow internet do not give up trying - I am on a not very good wireless connection. Best of luck to anyone and happy halloween!

Did anyone try zombifying a dragon that had been killed earlier in the week?

People had talked about trying it, but I don't know if anyone's worked.

Yay got a first stage hatchie zombie. My adults were smart enough to avoid my killing spree rolleyes.gif. Tried to kill 7 adults and only one actually died and then had the nerve to desintegrate before my eyes.

2 of my hatchlings disintegrated and 2 adults did too

my attempts are failing and I only have one left