TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oh wow - TJ's gendered hatchies are awesome!

The lag IS killer. Hatchlings look wonderful.

Are we allowed to have just 2 like other holidays? Or can we grab as many as we want? O_o

I haven't even caught one...

Again bigs thanks to TJ, spriters and everyone who made this possible.

After a good weekend I have managed to get all the treats, 3 new eggs and also gained some pumpkin hatchlings alongside one zombie hatchling (feel incredibly guilty for the 4 that tried to zombify and didnt make it but it was a choice).

I think really we should just be grateful there are events at all and that some wonderful people put the extra effort into giving us these wonderful events. I have missed them in the past but grateful got to do this one. Also remember it is a holiday so that means holiday for TJ too!

I am going to give my last try on this hourly drop, and if I don't catch anything like the previous 3 hourly drops then I will have to start looking for a catcher.

Thanks so much to GForce for catching my four brand new eggies! :wuv:

*huggles them*

I never would've been able to get them myself.

Wonderfully wicked hatchlings! Definitely Halloweenie to me.

Can't wait to see adults! Hope my vamp hatches so I can grab one last egg to freeze, I'd love to have the hatchie and (dimorphic?) adults!

This eggies are lovely, I just wish I had better luck with them!!! Really!!! I need to get a couple!!! And a friend just asked me to help... I'm so sad my net connection is so awful today!!!

Hugs everyone!! Be well!!!

Edit:

Also, are the hourly not happening?? I can't see them at the hour sad.gif.

Edited by MonicaOP

>: I'm still lagging/not seeing any in cave.

But ty to everyone involved in making this year's special halloween dragon. :3

The description is quite right. They are hardly cute, but so cute at the same time.

I'm so happy an awesome catcher got me 4!

Oh my gosh, these are awesome. Now I'm sad I can only grab 4 of them...

-will be lurking in the ap the moment her lovelies have hatched-

I sympathize with everyone feeling frustration this holiday. I started last night and stayed up until after 3 AM I began trying again this morning. I have caught nothing. I do not usually have this level of difficulty. It does not seem the normal lag to me, I have caught things on previous holidays when there were more than 600 people in the cave. Last night there were times it was down to half that amount. I don't think the problem can be blamed exclusively on holiday traffic.

Edited by lilbird

Alright, I cave in.

Is there anyone willing to help me? If not then that's fine, and thank you.

Ahhhhh!!!I can't catch one little Halloween egg!!!!!Why lag monster,why!?(Why on this day,this exact day?) sad.gif

Edit:Can anyone help me?

Edited by suicune