TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Fantastic. I'm gonna breed dragons with my Holiday dragons, and try to make a Zombie out of the common parent.

-imagines egg with Zombie and Christmas parents-

Epic.

Only TJ has hatchies.

@Banana_Splitt: Did you kill hatchies that weren't frozen? Those will take up space, I believe.

really?

Yes I did but a three hours ago or so..

Oh no... xd.png

Well thanks for the answer. Hope this holiday eggs will be breedable sometime!

Arghhh! the lag is horrible! I really need a catcher, any ideas?

I don't know if it'll even help you to get a catcher because EVERYONE is experiencing the lag as far as I can tell.

*giggles at the codes of the dragons*

GHST, Dead and Bone.

biggrin.gif

Well I'm done, 0/6 tries for zombies, 2 pumpkin eggs, 1 new egg, 94/94 treats. Not too bad. Now time to go to work. Sadly there's no more chances for me. This'll be over by the time I get back. Happy Hunting Halloween!

I'm So happy now! I've got 3 eggs. HUGE thanks to my fantastic catcher, whose name I won't state here, lest she be inundated with inboxes. She know's who she is though. wink.gif

She really helped make this weekend a good one for me. <3

The catching tips on Page 54 just helped me lock myself in less than fifteen minutes. I would recommend those. Now off to zombify and then sleep off this illness. Good luck everyone!

bah, 3 hours in and still no new eggie! oh well, at least I don't work today, and laundry can wait till I have at least 2 biggrin.gif

Well, I've been trying to catch them all day long and i think the solution would be way easier. The cave should release twice as much eggs.

I know it sounds weird, but it's easy. If the site drops twice as much eggs people will have twice as much possibilities to get an egg with one single refresh, people would reach their 2 egg limit fast and stop refreshing, that would make it easier for others, that do not have to refresh that often. And then the lag would be drastically reduced as people are not desperately refreshing to catch at least one egg.

And everyone would be happy. user posted image

Thanks

5/5 kills used. Didn't get a single zombie. sad.gif Guess I have to wait til next year. Pity.

Took over 4 hours to get 4 of the new eggs.

Good luck everyone!

EDIT:

The catching tips on Page 54 just helped me lock myself in less than fifteen minutes. I would recommend those. Now off to zombify and then sleep off this illness. Good luck everyone!

Do this for the new eggs. After I read that on pg. 54 last night, I caught 4 eggs in under 15 min.

Edited by demona3

The hatchling kinda looks like it was flayed. Cool.

O.O am EXTREMELY happy as my first attempt at a zombie has resulted in a CB ungendered zombie hatchie ^^ excited and almost willing to try again on an adult--not sure if I will yet though.

I give up. There's no way I can compete with almost 400 other people trying to get these eggs with as slow and unreliable as my connection is......

*cries in emo corner*

I managed to get one frozen hatchling zombie and one new halloween egg, trying for a second (since I think they might be dimorphic) and then I'll be satisfied.

The lag seemed to get better for a few seconds there, just the pause between clicking the egg and receiving the failure message is a bit disconcerting.

Can anyone help me out by catching two for me as been trying for hours and I do hot have high speed connection and lagging way to long

This lag is killing me.

I haven't been able to catch any new eggs.

I guess the stuff from the trick or treat even will have to do. sad.gif

I'm starting to want a catcher. I've been on since the inital release and just snagged 1. 12 hours of clicking shouldnt equal 1 egg.