TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to morgianlefaye for being so kind to catch me the holiday eggies so I dont miss out this year. I really appreciate your being willing to do this for me, it means a lot.

Gah, so cute!!! I can't get one, I've been trying all morning xd.png

Random, but do you have a scroll, TJ? Where do all these news dragons go? ^^

Of course TJ has a Scroll - he just keeps it hidden from view. WIsh I could get a peek at it though - it must be awesome!

Just snagged a second egg now I'm happy, I just hope they aren't both male or both female. I had that happen with my embers when they released. >_<

I Give it up.

Crying loud..

The Side is so low and i dont can catsch one Halloween Egg.

I am very unhappy about.

Can anyone help me Please too catsch one?

I need so mutch one.

the gendered hatchie looks good, the ungendered are a bit.. inside out looking.

got 3 laugh.gif yey.

Wow!

I freezed my Vampire hatchling, and switched over to firefox.

Used the tips on page 54 and...

Got 3 eggies!

Yes biggrin.gif

That's enough, and I can't take anymore xd.png

I'm locked tongue.gif

Whew, I'm happy!

Goodluck everyone, it is possible!

xx

Oh and happy halloween!

talyhawk, if you have male and female Pinks you can use Influence and that pushes them into being the preferred gender (not 100% effective but better than nothing).

Is anyone else having problems finding the treats for ToT? I can't seem to find any and it's been more than 11-12 minutes, more like 40. O_O

Love this lag.

Addressing people who are accusing others of being "greedy". Get over yourselves. Seriously. If you were on the other end, with four eggs on your scroll, you'd be singing an entirely different tune. I have no eggs. I will attempt to catch them myself...if I fail, then no Halloween eggs for me. I'm not relying on a catcher. I've had my scroll for over two years and I'm not about to let some stranger have access to it and run the risk of losing over 300 dragons to get one egg.

I do agree that once you get your four eggs that you let others try to get them on their own. You kinda are snagging eggs someone has been spending hours hunting.

Let's be honest here, I'm sure there are some who don't want to actually work for their eggs and run off to a catcher without even trying to get an egg for themselves, and how would you know? Think about it, that egg you just handed off to someone could very well be a person who made zero attempt at catching it themselves when it was better suited for someone who was actually trying.

Food for thought.

Oh, and ah...Happy Halloween!

I was here for 8 hours and more and didn't stand a chance with my slow conection. That is not my fault! I have a family and a live outside of dc and I love my catcher, because he made it possible to go out to candy hunt with my children without being sad.

If you don't want a catcher that is only your choice and not the fault of the awesome little helpers out there. They want to help people out who just want to have the shiny, cute, new dragons and don't care about all this comparison 'I catched them myself'.

sorry for that, but i hate to see this noble people being foulmouthed

The gendered hatchie looks sweet!

I agree. smile.gif I went to look at them when I saw your post. I think they look fantastic. smile.gif

OMG finally got ONE egg with the tips from pg 54...........after using the tip for hours.

If anyone could please help me catch, I would be soooo greatful......I don't have the fastest internet connection.

Please PM me and thank you

Edit: for spelling/typo

Edited by Lord Darcia

I would love to have your help if you dont mind, do you have a yahoo?

Sorry, no one had answered and I went and carved my pumpkin tongue.gif but I am back now. I don't have yahoo as it's refusing to work on my computer but I do have gmail - my user name at gmail dot com - if you're still looking for someone to catch for you. smile.gif

Is anyone else having problems finding the treats for ToT? I can't seem to find any and it's been more than 11-12 minutes, more like 40. O_O

Given the amount of lag on the site today, you may have to wait several extra minutes for everything on the page to load - the trick or treat thing may be last to load. Good luck!

I'm not having any luck getting eggs. I could not figure out how to turn off the java stuff; if anything, trying just made the lag worse. And I refuse to give out my password to someone else so they could catch an egg for me because 1) it's against site rules and 2) I'm too paranoid.

I *hate* that the lag is pushing folks to break the site rules about giving out passwords.

I really wish TJ would change it so that everyone who clicks on an egg can grab one if their scroll has an open slot - as he put it, today is about getting all that we can, but I've spent at least 5-6 hours trying to nab an egg and am getting physically sick from the stress of not getting even one yet.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Everyone play nice, attack the topic not each other.

Okay, I got my four last night (well this morning xd.png...finished catching at 5:40, but now my best friend somehow talked me into catching her last two (she can't be on anymore today) @.@ That was the fastest all nighter I've ever pulled.

Though I really feel sorry for the people who AREN'T on US Eastern time sometimes...

Well, I left the egg-hunt for other people and are now helping people tp collect their treats, they can't run away