TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Caught for 4 people already xd.png

Anyone needing help please pm smile.gif

i am better tongue.gif got eggs for 13 more people tongue.gif

now seriously ... i will be online for like 6 more hours for sure, with some breaks to eat etc but send me PM if you need help and i will do my best biggrin.gif

Managed to get two of my own *huggles them close*

If anyone needs help catching PM me.

Edited by ebony ink

Finally remembered to check the first post to see the new hatchies. I think they are cute. smile.gif

i am better tongue.gif got eggs for 13 more people tongue.gif

i will do my best biggrin.gif

You did an awesome job for me... and in record time tooooooo!

I have three, finally, after hunting since the drop started (with a couple hours o' sleep in there too haha). I'll keep trying for a fourth but I am happy with three.

I have found the most success on Chrome with Java and images disabled.

To be honest, this is starting to annoy me. I get that full load bar at the bottom but the screen doesn't change and I've only managed one which did it the first time that happened but now it isn't.

Thank you to the people who suggested those tips, and the person who made the tutorial on 54! I have 2 eggs now and will probably get more.

I'd be willing to take requests to catch for two people (for now). I have managed to catch 3 eggs for myself, 3 for my best friend and 2 for someone else. :] Pm me if interested.

No longer accepting requests.

Edited by Indelicately

Ugh I need two more... -.- Anyone wanna help me out here? I can't get the images to disable on IE...

OMG can i have some help please? Been at it for 10 hours now and I cant get even a single one!

And they look sooo awesome!

I've got my four eggs smile.gif So if anyone with a slow connection needs some help getting an egg, PM me and I'll try catching some for you. I've been a catcher for the second christmas eggs and the first valentines, with many happy customers.

I swear I will only log in and catch eggs, no way I'm going to change any settings or do stuff with your dragons. I wouldn't like that happening to me either so I don't see why I would do that to anyone else.

I do, however, strongly recommend setting a temporary password before asking me. I tend to have a good memory for passwords and I don't want to know your real one.

*edit* I got three requests now, so I'm not taking any more for the moment!

Edited by Rhynn Collins

OMG FINALLY!!!!

After hours and hours of refreshing and up to 3minute-long-loading I managed to get all 4 in the last 15minutes!

I'm giving up on a male Zombie now though, I had one die and about 10 avoid my attack - I guess they want to live...

But whatever - I managed to get a hatchie and a female adult - so I'm really really happy now!

Good luck to everyone!!

Love this lag.

Addressing people who are accusing others of being "greedy". Get over yourselves. Seriously. If you were on the other end, with four eggs on your scroll, you'd be singing an entirely different tune. I have no eggs. I will attempt to catch them myself...if I fail, then no Halloween eggs for me. I'm not relying on a catcher. I've had my scroll for over two years and I'm not about to let some stranger have access to it and run the risk of losing over 300 dragons to get one egg.

I do agree that once you get your four eggs that you let others try to get them on their own. You kinda are snagging eggs someone has been spending hours hunting.

Let's be honest here, I'm sure there are some who don't want to actually work for their eggs and run off to a catcher without even trying to get an egg for themselves, and how would you know? Think about it, that egg you just handed off to someone could very well be a person who made zero attempt at catching it themselves when it was better suited for someone who was actually trying.

Food for thought.

Oh, and ah...Happy Halloween!

You can't snatch more than four eggs for yourself anyway - you'd be locked....

My catcher was kind, honest and - wonderful smile.gif

Can I kill a frozen hatchie with giving it too many views? o_o

Frozen hatchies do not gain views, so no.

I can't even begin to say how useful the tips on page 54 were.

I finally got my first egg. xd.png

Now, rest until the next hourly drop smile.gif

Edited by Isuzu

Gah, so cute!!! I can't get one, I've been trying all morning xd.png

Random, but do you have a scroll, TJ? Where do all these news dragons go? ^^

I can't even begin to say how useful the tips on page 54 were.

I finally got my first egg. xd.png

I can't get them to work. -.-

Got the treats and pumpkins and the new eggies, really happy

Have been considering making a zombie and REALLY nervous, wish me luck...

At least I got two...

Now I will go to their 'get code' page and refresh a couple of times, so to pretend that I am getting more eggs (?)

Glad to know the lag isn't just with my PC.

Personally, I feel that if most people are having issues with the lag, then we should be given an extra day or two, or - how about this - flood the cave with the new eggs for the first few minutes of every hour. I know of one site that does this whenever introducing a special holiday egg.

Of course, I'm not techno savvy, so it may require extra special programming.

Anyway, if TJ repeats the Trick or Treat part of Halloween on DC, maybe he could end it at midnight on the 31st (or would that be the 30th?), to free up the system throughout Halloween, just so it won't lag. Just my 2-cents worth, for what it's worth. :0)

Good luck, everyone. Seems we're going to need it this time around!

Tried the tips on page 54 and still didn't get an egg x.x just my luck! But... I got a Zombie, hehe...

I guess after six hours of trial and error I could use a catcher. Anyone willing to help? ó_o

Yay, I finally got two of the new babies -I'm going to call them chicken-wing dragons for now. wink.gif My zombie tries were a total failure, though. Oh well, yay for Halloween!

Gah, so cute!!! I can't get one, I've been trying all morning xd.png

Random, but do you have a scroll, TJ? Where do all these news dragons go? ^^

He should. He also breeds his dragons. (see Thuwed in breeding section)