TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Woot! Finally got my 4 eggs all in 20 minutes! I would definitely recommend that anyone who is have trouble catching read the quote on page 54. It works! wink.gif Now to collect 7 more treats and I'll be done with this Halloween!

People who can't catch!!!! disable your javascript, it really speeds up the cave. someone else posted that earlier but I can't remember who. It's how I got my 3 with an old slow computer, plus 3 for other people too.

How do I do that on a Mac?

'Kay, I'm open for catching again. PM me if you need help! happy.gif

Aaaannd closed.

Edited by Danne

lemme get this straight xd.png before I start trying for zombie

you only have 5 tries for the year? or can you got past it cause Im seeing people post 0/7 tries and such

Yup 5 because you can only have 5 kills.

People with 0/7 probably are counting the hatchlings/adults that avoiding getting killed as fails.

omy! there was a egg with the code 2PEE (caps mixed)

If I had caught that, I'd name it "I have".

This is depressing D: I'm usually pretty good at catching this. But this time it's near IMPOSSIBLE for me ;___; ... BUT I'm not gonna give up. *Sniffle* I hope I manage to get at least one D:

The hatchies are.. interesting looking <___< wonder what the adults will look like.

People with 0/7 probably are counting the hatchlings/adults that avoiding getting killed as fails.

Alright then now I got it xd.png THANX

gonna try for zombie and work on my hybrid project ( It's a dragon too LMAO but its a cross between a dragon and an alien)

Got 4 Halloween '10 eggs and I have 3 pumpkin hatchies. Yay! I'm finally done and I can write my paper...tehe

P.S. - I used Chrome and the guide on pg. 54 of this thread to catch my eggs.

Or they fog the hatchling and let it die after 7 days. That doesn't count as a kill.

Guh. Finally got mine.

Hardest holiday grab since the '09 Valentine. Yikes.

Good luck everyone. I might be able to catch for someone, but the way this has been I can't guarantee success.

This hatchling could hardly be considered cute.

Ahahahahaha! This really made me laugh. laugh.gif

Is the Vulture dragon still on the completed list (takes too long for my browser to load)? It was awesome... so awesome. I would heart that dragon...

Woot! Finally got my 4 eggs all in 20 minutes! I would definitely recommend that anyone who is have trouble catching read the quote on page 54. It works! wink.gif Now to collect 7 more treats and I'll be done with this Halloween!

I wish it did..it doesn't work for me...sad.gif

ZOMBIFYING MAKES ME DEPRESSED.

But I got one. laugh.gif

Poor Daydream...

They're so pretty.

ANYWAYS. The lag was making me want to kill someone slowly and painfully,

but I got at least one.

That makes me happy enough. laugh.gif

Oh, awesome.

/probably won't get one due to slow, crappy computer

Hey, where are the usernames on thew bottom of topics?! D: