TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Well I have my 2 now (+I'm locked with the pumpkins).

I guess I might try again later when my pumpkins hopefully hatch!

Good luck and happy halloween (:

I give up I need a catcher.

I'm changing my pasword right now so please some one help me.

Yes, I believe they are Plague Dragons =D Crusty scabs from disease, inflamed flesh, bloodshot eyes, long beaks...

Either way, the description is very encouraging, and I just had to let go of one of my eggs in order to snag another!

My question is... if everyone is complaining about lag... and unable to get the eggs, than who are getting the eggs? And how can catchers get these guys and I can't? My internet is not slow.

If anyone still needs help I'm willing to try catching eggs for one person or two.

Wow. Turning off Java+images (Tools->Options->Content Tab in FF) really does make a difference. I just snagged an egg.

Two is good enough for me. Good luck everyone!

People who can't catch!!!! disable your javascript, it really speeds up the cave. someone else posted that earlier but I can't remember who. It's how I got my 3 with an old slow computer, plus 3 for other people too.

My Zombie attempts this year failed, but I have 3 from last year and I've caught 4 of the new eggs so I'm happy.

I can't believe my luck so far, so I'm going to use any remaining luck in helping catch for people. PM me and let me know how many.

I'm also wanting a pumpkin dragon.

Edited by mogg

Finally a non-cute hatchling X3

I can't say it's cute either, sorry.

I can't wait for the adult sprite. For me it's also bird-alike, maybe a half eagle or somerhing. Red color resembles some kind of devil. Dunno :3

Yeah, it could be an eagle. Or something similar to it. I am too curious to wait for them to catch xd.png .And the thing in the back... is it a claw or something?

Yes, I believe they are Plague Dragons =D Crusty scabs from disease, inflamed flesh, bloodshot eyes, long beaks...

Either way, the description is very encouraging, and I just had to let go of one of my eggs in order to snag another!

That. Would. Be. Awesome!!!

I got my second. I found out a method: when I refresh and click I get nothing, but when I, tired and frustrated, click "cave" and then an egg I usually get it. smile.gif

I'm hatching my white and then going for a third egg for one of you.

I just grabbed 3 in 5 minutes!!!!!! After trying last night for a hour and since this morning since 7 I finally caught 3.

That tip of turning off java and images really works!!!!

lemme get this straight xd.png before I start trying for zombie

you only have 5 tries for the year? or can you got past it cause Im seeing people post 0/7 tries and such

Hy folks,

is there anybody in the universe with a really fast PC who likes to catch one or two eggs for me?

My PC is still sleeping the whole day dry.gif