TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I gave up last night and went to bed.

Can anyone tell me how many of the new tricks/treats there are?

And is there a thread to beg for a catcher? TThe cave won't load for me at all. sad.gif

Alright, I got one by clicking like a maniac, and I'm too tired to go on. Good luck everyone else!

So Happy ^^ Managed to grab 2 during my break.... am at work and took the laptop with me to try and catch some.... hope to manage to get the other 2 later on, and to have time to grab some for others smile.gif I love these new eggs, thanks TJ! Can`t wait to see what kind of dragons they will be ^^

Try the tutorial on page 54. It really worked, as I managed to get the second and the third egg. I hope you guys manage to catch some. biggrin.gif

You can't use it if you're on a mac. sad.gif

And is there a thread to beg for a catcher? The cave won't load for me at all. sad.gif

When I asked, I was told we are not allowed to POST beggings as such; I was offered by PM....

And is there a thread to beg for a catcher? TThe cave won't load for me at all. sad.gif

sad.gif

I am having the same problem. I have so much lag, there is no chance that I can catch an egg. I've been trying for hours. In the last 20 minutes, I've only been able to try for 5 eggs..all of which takes a long time to let me know someone else has caught the egg. Then a long time to reload the Cave Page...then the same cycle. I don't think I'll be able to get one, unless anyone has any ideas.

People who have a hard time catching: Click on the "Dragon Cave" Title on the site, then when the cave loads constantly click the egg in the middle thats what I did and it works for me...

DC hath no fury like there being new eggs but not catching one.

well it seem sence thay will only be droping tell tonight i anint going to get any not fast enough and to may people playing at once. sad.gif only the can grab on days like this and im not fast i whish he would make it last longer cause i wanted at lease two eggs. *sighs* oh well holidays just arent my day.

Got a 2nd. Now I just have to decide wether I have the nerve to go for 3rd biggrin.gif Giving myself a break right now...

When I asked, I was told we are not allowed to POST beggings as such; I was offered by PM....

I didn't intend to actually beg, I was being facetious. I know there's a thread to ask for a catcher, I was wondering where it was.

There were 94 as of 3:30 AM last night.

So is there 90 more or just 2 extra today?

Note to people asking for catchers:

Only ask ONE at a time. X__X It's an annoyance to try to log on and keep getting kicked out because another catcher is trying to log on.

well it seem sence thay will only be droping tell tonight i anint going to get any not fast enough and to may people playing at once. sad.gif only the can grab on days like this and im not fast i whish he would make it last longer cause i wanted at lease two eggs. *sighs* oh well holidays just arent my day.

Holidays aren't anyone's day. Only the people not affected by lag celebrate sad.gif

-hope they will be a pair not same genger >.<-

Since TJ has 3 eggs, I'm pretty sure there'll be different genders but no dimorphism in hatchlings.

I just want some eggs *sob*, usually I'm able to catch my Holidays within the first hour then help others for the rest of the release but this lag is absolutely killing me.

I didn't intend to actually beg, I was being facetious. I know there's a thread to ask for a catcher, I was wondering where it was.

So is there 90 more or just 2 extra today?

Just 2 extra that were added last night.

user posted image

user posted image

These two.

Can't believe I caught a total of twelve eggs today xd.png.

This is so weird mellow.gif

And yet I couldn't catch a pumpkin by myself tongue.gif

(4 for myself, 1 was traded and 7 for other people)

Edited by Juzz