TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

:l

Won't be getting any Halloween dragons this year. This lag and too much to do are killing me. Thanks for the dragons, though.

It's impossible to get one! sad.gif

How about DC grabbers? Is there any ready to help?

Finally, after getting up at 5:30 AM, I caught one!

Now to catch another one, I need two...

and then I'll probably be made to catch for my mum since she has bad reflexes...

*sigh*

Doth I spy a new egg in the cave? I thought this wasn't happening until closer to midnight tonight.

Anyone want to confirm that "This egg is covered in a dark crust" is the new egg before I decide to grab it please?

I've tried for 5 hours now, and I haven't got a single one. sad.gif

That sucks sad.gif.

And here I thought my 4 hours was bad.

I hope you get one!

Doth I spy a new egg in the cave?  I thought this wasn't happening until closer to midnight tonight.

Anyone want to confirm that "This egg is covered in a dark crust" is the new egg before I decide to grab it please?

They're the new eggs and they'll only be dropping until 11:59 tonight, so maybe you should start hunting. wink.gif

I try it for 2 houers and get nothing-.- its really stupid thats only three eggs appeard on the site-.-

Doth I spy a new egg in the cave? I thought this wasn't happening until closer to midnight tonight.

yes, that's the halloween '10 one. They've been dropping since midnight EST.

I give up. Maybe I'll get lucky and get one or two off the AP in a day or so. But this lag is making it impossible for me to get one from the cave. dry.gif

Congrats to everyone who has managed to catch one of the buggers.

They're the new eggs and they'll only be dropping until 11:59 tonight, so maybe you should start hunting. wink.gif

Thank you kindly. If anyone needs me I'll be in the cave til I get an egg >:3

Til then, Happy Halloween everybody.

This isn't fun anymore. So much lag. I'd like to spend my day with my family instead of in front of the screen.

Could anyone help me out?