TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Still no egg...sad.gif

"Sorry this egg has already been taken by somebody else."

so how many new ToTs in total have shown up so far today? I got the white orb and a slice of pie... that makes it 94.

sockpuppet has said that TJ is done - so 94.

28 minutes of giant fail. sad.gif

I am usually one of the faster computers and catch for others, but this time I canot even get it loaded.

I just tried to create my first zombie and the Killing message really makes me sad:

You take your blade and stab the hatchling, watching the life slowly leave its eyes as it stares at you, wondering why you betrayed it.

Although this is only pixels I feel really sad now

For some reason the killing message doesn't make me sad, probably since it's only text. I also never really felt any emotion in killing pixels, even though when I first read that text it did make me a bit sad, but not anymore. o3o

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

Well, I managed to get one Halloween egg! I'd like to have two though...I'll try again in a bit.

No zombies for me ever. I can't bear to kill any of my dragons. ;_;

I couldn't do that, either...

I was afraid I wouldn't get any egg this time because I wasn't sure me scroll would unlock int time, but I still couldn't kill off any of mine...

i got lucky and caught ONE!

but ill be waiting here for hours yet before i get all four of the frigging things...

I can't belive I finally got one ohmy.gif ...three left to go...my boyfriend also seems unable to get one they're gone soooooooo fast -.-

I really love the new eggs and the treats. AND YAY I have a zombie hatchling. The new eggs though are frustrating me. Every event so far I've been a catcher for others. This time I can't even get DC to load at all. There were 300 people on, which isn't a lot comparatively to other event drops. It's getting very frustrating.

**Sigh** Back to trying it is.

Got two for myself last night, grabbed two each for three friends and now I've got another friend I said I'd help? Ooph. I'm not even sure how I managed the others.

The eggs are lovely though. Definitely worth the effort over. I love all the dragons on the site, but the event dragons are always super awesome.

The lag seems a little better than a few hours ago. I managed to get at least one now smile.gif Now just one more and I'll be fine with that.

I've hunted for hours to get a halloween dragon... still haven't gotten one, but I did get my first zombie. biggrin.gif

Well, I managed to get one Halloween egg! I'd like to have two though...I'll try again in a bit.

Same for me, one gorgeous eggie! Congrats and good luck!!! smile.gif

How do you actually go about finding a catcher??

love the new egg, but no luck catching one yet...

N

What in the world is fun about hours of 'can't display' messages, database error messages and unholy lag? I've been at this since midnight, on three hours of sleep, the rest of the time spent trying to catch, with one egg to show for it. I've got super fast internet, and releases have never been this much of a problem! >.<

Getting all the treats was very fun, but that's about it. :S

At least it seems the lag is bit better I might be able to catch something later

i can help but a bit later, first lunch and then to help some other friends but will be online as much as i can today ... which means almost whole day laugh.gif

it is just 1 in the afternoon here so there will be plenty of time to get them smile.gif

I think I was sucessful in reviving a dragon adult, but where did it go? Is it normal that it's not on your scroll anymore?

Duuude, the lag is so incredible I can't even get the page to load.. still. =/

I kind of figured at twelve, one in the morning this would be the case, but.. now?

Urgh I'm getting a little worried loool! xDDD