TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

They're the new eggs and they'll only be dropping until 11:59 tonight, so maybe you should start hunting. wink.gif

are you sure they're not going to remain for some more time?

Yeah. Happy Halloween.

It would be if I could catch even ONE of the eggs.....

Is anyone else having 1, 2 and 3 minute page load times? SOMEONE has to be catching eggs.... but it sure isn't me or anyone I've spoken to. This lag is INSANE.

I can see why TJ has given us trick or treat baskets -- its because thats about the only thing we're getting this Halloween. *disappointed*

I don't know if everyone is hitting the lag because some folks seem to have gotten their eggs without too much problem but I'd say the majority are running into loading problems. By the time it reloads back to the Cave the eggs are long gone...

lol sometimes when it says i miss an egg a treat appears to cheer me up! Pie is helpful, but a egg cracked with yolk spilling out? Not as much.

This isn't fun anymore. So much lag. I'd like to spend my day with my family instead of in front of the screen.

Could anyone help me out?

The only way I was able to get an egg at all was the mashing technique.

I hover over the egg furthest to the right and mash F5 and left-click at the same time. After about a minute I checked my scroll and had an egg. I dunno if this works all the time, but you could try it. smile.gif

Well, Halloween releases normally last only for the 31st if I'm not mistaken. I can't say anything for sure, I'm not TJ, but I very much doubt we'll be getting time extentions.

Finally managed to snag another by a miracle of God, so now I have two. **wipes sweat** If that's all I end up with, I'm not complaining considering the hell I went through to even get those! What a freaking relief!

...Is anyone else having 1, 2 and 3 minute page load times?...

I definitely am.

I mean, I expect the cave to lag during special holidays, but I do not remember at all load times being quite this long before.

I was hoping it would have cleared up by morning, but it is just as bad as last night. xd.png

Lololol I have most of the day, I guess. Hopefully I can get one. D:

Holiday eggs usually only remain for 1 day (except for Christmas as I heard).

Try the tutorial on page 54. It really worked, as I managed to get the second and the third egg. I hope you guys manage to catch some. biggrin.gif

It's not even that I need a tutorial, it's that the page .. does not load.

It literally takes me three minutes to load one page.

By that time they are LONG gone.

This has never happened to me before. xd.png

I hate the people with fast computers that aren't effected by the lag right now. I NEED A CATCHER. HELP?

Saying you hate someone and asking for their help in the same sentence is somewhat weird, or not?

Yeah! I finally managed to get some. 2 now I have enough for a next time.

I'll leave the rest for you guys & gals.

I would offer to try to catch for one other person, but really I am very very new to the site and I don't know if anyone would want me to, since I'm not known yet, really.

And I can't promise it'll work, but I could try for the next three full hour drops (the last of that would be my 1AM, and I usually go off not much after that.)

If anyone would be interested, please PM me.