TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I would appreciate a catcher, too. sad.gif I haven't been able to catch anything myself for the past two events.

OMG THERES ONE ON MY SCROLL 8D I don't remember getting that xDDD YAYAYAYAYAY!

Lucky! I hope that happens for me sometime.

Yes got a zombie. Its only a hatchling, but hey, theres always next year, or i could kill an adult. (Maybe my Dorkface....)

Yes, and fuzzbucket is unbelievably grateful. I hope it isn't spamming to say so. I was SOOOOOO frustrated. Now I can go and - do something else !!!!

You're quite welcome! smile.gif I'm glad I've been able to help so many people out, I know how much it sucks to miss out on shiny new eggs.

And since I forgot to say so before, happy Halloween everyone!

I love the new egg design and desperately want to fill open slots in my scroll with them. I stayed up waaaaaaaay too late last night trying for eggs. Still no luck now.

Warning - too little sleep because of my addiction to DC makes me complainy...

I've been trying and trying and trying, and need to vent.

/RANT

*snarling frustrated swears*

For a day when eggs are supposed to be totally plentiful, why is it not set up to generate the eggs whenever someone clicks on an image instead of driving us insane with either no eggs available or constantly having someone else taking them? Why is there no help for those who have clicked incessantly for hours and hours to no avail?

/ENDRANT

*goes back to endless clicking*

Lucky! I hope that happens for me sometime.

Some how the lag got it for me haha xd.png I never saw the message but apparently clicked fast enough ohmy.gif

I'd be willing to try and catch (since others have done the same for me in the past; my way of giving back) however there is never any guarantee that I will be able to catch them for sure.

In the end it's all luck xd.png

The drops seem to have normalised now, at least. I just watched two mini-drops at xx:40 and xx:50.

with this insane lag its nearly impossible egtting one, though everyone goodluck. and may we all get atleast one! laugh.gif

Is there anything at all that TJ can do to help us, or is this freaking lag just something that can't be vanquished at all?

I seem to have no chance (again) with the new halloween dragons, too...due to my super slow computer and connection... sad.gifmad.gif

Tried for hours but no success at all.

I hope I will find someone who is willing to catch for me unsure.gif

Anyone else having no luck with creating a zombie? I've tried 6 times, got 5 disintegrates and one dodge. Haven't the heart to keep trying.

This is probably a dumb question, but can zombies breed

This is probably a dumb question, but can zombies breed

Nope.

They also can't be released, either. When you've got them, you're stuck with them.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Anyone else having no luck with creating a zombie? I've tried 6 times, got 5 disintegrates and one dodge. Haven't the heart to keep trying.

I got one Zombie, 4 dodged my attack, one became a normally revived dragon and the other two stayed dead.

Datrn, i was hoping to make a generation of zombie dorkfaces

I wasn't all that interested in a zombie, but killed a long lined dragon just for the heck of it, and got a zombie first try...I tried again and it failed. I quit after that, 1 zombie is plenty for me! smile.gif

Whoot well guys i managed to get my 2 eggies using a really really really bad mobile "broadband" dongle thingy with an average download speed of about 30kbps. Thats kb, not mb!! Aka nothing more than dialup.

I used the instructions as per page 54 on this thread, and honestly lads if i can do it, ANYONE can. Its more about timing than speed methinks. I tried to click the very second the code for the egg changed (which is visible on the bottom status bar on ff)

Hope that helps!

Does anyone know how many eggs we can keep?

Edited by Tamakin

Whoot well guys i managed to get my 2 eggies using a really ****ty mobile "broadband" dongle thingy with an average download speed of about 30kbps. Thats kb, not mb!! Aka nothing more than dialup.

I used the instructions as per page 54 on this thread, and honestly lads if i can do it, ANYONE can. Its more about timing than speed methinks. I tried to click the very second the code for the egg changed (which is visible on the bottom status bar on ff)

Hope that helps!

Does anyone know how many eggs we can keep?

As many as you can catch, it seems. And good going on the catching! smile.gif

I, too, wish there were someone who will be willing to catch at least one of the new eggs for me. With this lag, and the frustration of not getting the egg I want, I'm losing my patience. I cannot sit there at Dragon Cave all day, as I have other collectible sites that I am also clicking. Try Squiby, MagiStream, Mystic Grove, Avadopts, DragonAdopters, Leetle Adoptables, Order of the Griffon. I have all of those, but I've gotten so far along with my Dragons, I can't help but try to get any new egg that comes out! I really wish there was a way I could get one of those new ones!