TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Still no egg...sad.gif

"Sorry this egg has already been taken by somebody else."

Yes, that message is uber demoralising when you see it like 200 times in a row.

Just caught 3 for fuzzbucket in a matter of minutes - that was surprising!

I must be having some freakish luck or something, I've caught cumulatively ~50 or so eggs for other people today over the last several hours! It's been fun, though.

Try for the hourly drops if you're having trouble, the 5 min drops go by so fast you probably won't even see them. tongue.gif

If the eggs are that cool, i cant wait to see the dragons

I'm worried too...if this keep's up all day long and into the night...

Try for the hourly drops if you're having trouble, the 5 min drops go by so fast you probably won't even see them. :P

Not to mention sometimes they aren't there to begin with. XD

thanks for the tip! I need everyhting to make it faster

trying that right now...

clear history AND cache- even if it's the same, i like to be on the safe side- my computer bogs & freezes if either gets too full (and i have a BIG cache)

i tried out chrome earlier this week but it & my compooper don't seem to get along, so firefox it is :-)

I really love the new eggs and the treats. AND YAY I have a zombie hatchling. The new eggs though are frustrating me. Every event so far I've been a catcher for others. This time I can't even get DC to load at all. There were 300 people on, which isn't a lot comparatively to other event drops. It's getting very frustrating.

**Sigh** Back to trying it is.

At this rate, I don't think I'll be able to get any this year. sad.gif

*Sigh* Oh well, maybe next year?

I've seen plenty of eggs on the DC page at :00 of the hour, though they're already gone when I click on them - no eggs for me thus far, but I can't be online much longer. So I'll try back later, cross your fingers for me happy.gif

If not next year it is

Edited by priscel

Must... get... first... holiday... argh! Stop missing, me!

@Kaya - Pumpkins are on the AP.

Thank you, I'll check that out!

Shot, how does zombifying work again? I have 3 from last year but can't seem to remember how

That's no fun at all.... trying for hours, site needs nearly minutes to load and no chance in getting anything....

i get depressed..... the site was so fast on valentinesday, but today it's just not working sad.gif

don't see myself getting an egg....

Just caught 3 for fuzzbucket in a matter of minutes - that was surprising!

I must be having some freakish luck or something, I've caught cumulatively ~50 or so eggs for other people today over the last several hours! It's been fun, though.

Try for the hourly drops if you're having trouble, the 5 min drops go by so fast you probably won't even see them. tongue.gif

Yes, and fuzzbucket is unbelievably grateful. I hope it isn't spamming to say so. I was SOOOOOO frustrated. Now I can go and - do something else !!!!

Shot, how does zombifying work again? I have 3 from last year but can't seem to remember how

Kill dragons and then revive them, sometimes they turn into a Zombie.

Awesome.

On a side note...I now have 93 of the trick or treat things...*shrugs* Guess there were more.

I wonder...Is the "Dark Crust" on the egg chocolate?

OMG THERES ONE ON MY SCROLL 8D I don't remember getting that xDDD YAYAYAYAYAY!

kill and revive

Four hours of refreshing brought me nothing but the Lagmonster. Switched browser, cleared Java, and still nada. So very frustrating.

I must go to work shortly - if anyone is willing to act as surrogate catcher please PM me! I would really, really appreciate the help! I don't want to miss out on yet another holiday...

*looks rather sad and dejected*