TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Well, holidays are kinda my day since I somehow end up getting the eggs anyways. x3 I'm still very happy about my Zombie. Now all that's left is for TJ to fix my halloween basket... -Points to the blank image-

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

Yeah. Happy Halloween.

It would be if I could catch even ONE of the eggs.....

Is anyone else having 1, 2 and 3 minute page load times? SOMEONE has to be catching eggs.... but it sure isn't me or anyone I've spoken to. This lag is INSANE.

I can see why TJ has given us trick or treat baskets -- its because thats about the only thing we're getting this Halloween. *disappointed*

Seconding the 2-3 minute WSOD every time I refresh. This is just absurd.

sad.gif darn - always the same game - to slow to can grab or need to long time to connect to the site.

It's a long way to germany....

Not my day this helloween today unsure.gif

You guys, why can't you just be happy with 1 or 2 Dark Crust eggs? That way there'll probably be less people ending up with none at all.

...maybe that's more of a Christmas sentiment, though. Never mind. cool.gif

I'm ready to give up, though. I'll just stick to zee treats.

does anyone else just wanna quit dragcave and give it the finger and tell it to go censorkip.gif itself with a sharp pine cone dipped in salt and lemon juice.......

Now that is pretty uncalled for. :|

Try tweaking your browser settings > disable Java and images, while you're hunting. I managed to lock myself with three eggs in a bit more than an hour - I got two on one hour and then decided that I want to get another one on the next hour.

To add to this, DC seems to be loading better than it did while I was hunting.

Edited by lightbird

You guys, why can't you just be happy with 1 or 2 Dark Crust eggs? That way there'll probably be less people ending up with none at all.

...maybe that's more of a Christmas sentiment, though. Never mind. cool.gif

I'm ready to give up, though. I'll just stick to zee treats.

It's Halloween, the holiday that's apparently about grabbing as much as you can!

Can anyone point me to the catchers' thread? I've gotten my three release eggs, now I'd like to help those with slower connections but I can't seem to find the thread.

Not had time to prepare properly for this and now my scroll's locked so no crusty eggs for me sad.gif - managed a pumpkin, though biggrin.gif

By the way - hello everyone!

Congrats to whomever just got the dark crust egg with the code that spells VILE (messed)! Tried for it but missed.

That'd be soooo awesome in a Halloween egg.

I catched 4 new eggs and I got two Zobies my halloween is perfect. Now I help a friend she has a too slow internet to catch the new eggs. smile.gif

Does anyone else just wanna quit dragcave and give it the finger and tell it to go censorkip.gif itself with a sharp pine cone dipped in salt and lemon juice.......

I love this mood. xd.png For every special release it's the same whine. smile.gif

Good old DC...

And, coming back to topic, I really wonder what the adults will look like and what their inspiration was. *^-^*

I think I was sucessful in reviving a dragon adult, but where did it go? Is it normal that it's not on your scroll anymore?

Yep, because Zombies don't show up after a certain tome of day. (I've probably been ninja.gif'd 5 times over)

Can anyone point me to the catchers' thread? I've gotten my three release eggs, now I'd like to help those with slower connections but I can't seem to find the thread.

I dunno where the catcher' thread is, but I'm facing bad lag and would like an egg. xd.png

It's Halloween, the holiday that's apparently about grabbing as much as you can!

Besides, those who grabs the eggies today will most likely give away their bred ones next Halloween...

I'm surprised no one has offered any cheese around here, considering there's so much whine.

So we can have 3 eggs total?

I guess Japan (or Tokyo at least) IS faster than the rest of the world, at least in internet speed. wink.gif

Now I can't wait to see into what kind of dragons the eggs will grow up to.

@ Duani: I think however many open slots for eggs you have, I had four and got four.

Edited by Kaya Snow Princess

ugh the java images thing didnt work :[ skip it im not gunna play until after halloween when lag is hopefully gone :\

Yep, because Zombies don't show up after a certain tome of day. (I've probably been ninja.gif'd 5 times over)

Zombies show up all day on Halloween.

I dunno where the catcher' thread is, but I'm facing bad lag and would like an egg. xd.png

Some people are offering to catch here, but I saw most in the speculations thread.

Iunno about a thread, but if you find one, point me to it? I need a catcher. X3 -came out of lurking just for this-