TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Part of me keeps thinking the adult will look like a turkey.

Can I ask why? I don't see it myself.

*squints at hatchlings*

Awesome.

I swapped two of my Halloween '10 eggs for Pumkin hatchies, and just picked up another one on the ap.

Who says crime doesn't pay?

*has no idea why he said that last*

My Pumpkins grew up! But I can`t wait to see the Aduld Halloween dragons... beside the DC is lagging extreme for me at the moment. dry.gif

All four of my little halloween eggs have turned into hatchlings, exactly no schedule. smile.gif

And an infernal other 3 days 1 hour what until they grow up... ahhh...

Three of my four eggs have hatched, and the last one will hatch sometime this evening ^^

It'll be so interesting to see what the adults look like biggrin.gif

All four of my little halloween eggs have turned into hatchlings, exactly no schedule. smile.gif

And an infernal other 3 days 1 hour what until they grow up... ahhh...

They grow up in 3 hours... huh.gif

Eh? Now I'm confused... they grow up in 3 hours after hatching?

I rather think ThatDeadGirl thought you were referring to TJ's hatchlings, which will grow up in a couple of hours ..

Eh? Now I'm confused... they grow up in 3 hours after hatching?

Sorry. I thought you meant TJ's hatchies. Everyone else is waiting for them to grow up. It never occurred to me someone would be waiting for their own hatchies to grow up. xd.png

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Sorry. I thought you meant TJ's hatchies. Everyone else is waiting for them to grow up. It never occurred to me someone would be waiting for their own hatchies to grow up. xd.png

I AM waiting for mine to grow up, I'm impatient at times. tongue.gif

But I will check TJ's naturally later on - actually, can adult dragons still be killed by overviewing (he'd have to revive them again in that case I'd say...)

All my eggs have hatched healthy hatchlinks. Thanks to you all again ^__^

Now I sit here and am all jumpy, waiting for TJs to grow up O w O eep cant wait. I hope they dont die again in the last few hours xd.png

My halloween eggs hatched few hours ago. ^^

can't wait to see the adults today! Though I'm sure I won't be here that time, but soon after it.

I dosen´t catched one of the new eggs, so i hope that somebody put one in the cave^^ but my pumkin dragons are sweet, too. But they two are female! xDDD

actually, can adult dragons still be killed by overviewing

No ! smile.gif

Awesome! laugh.gif They should be hatchling close or after mid-day today biggrin.gif

No ! smile.gif

Hehe, that should save TJ some time. wink.gif

Edit: I actually checked on one of the hatchlings - the center one - and it says it's sick... unsure.gif

Edited by Kaya Snow Princess

Hehe, that should save TJ some time. wink.gif

Edit: I actually checked on one of the hatchlings - the center one - and it says it's sick... unsure.gif

TJ hatchlings are always sick, on every release, so don't worry wink.gif .

Just look at the stats they have, a normal hatchling, from us, would've been dead by now, for sure .

Dern!! Wanted to gaze upon my loverly 'weenie hatchies and got the ol' 'The Connection Has Timed Out'. Whazzup widdat??

TJ hatchlings are always sick, on every release, so don't worry wink.gif .

Just look at the stats they have, a normal hatchling, from us, would've been dead by now, for sure .

Oh, I hope I'll never ever get stats like that for any of mine. tongue.gif

I was just hoping they'd grow up to adulthood without needing another revive - which might mean a wait to see the adults until tomorrow morning for me.

Edited by Kaya Snow Princess

I can't remember if I gendered my eggs or not D:

If you mean Influenced (by a Pink), just click on another Pink, choose Influence and it'll give you the chart to see which eggs have been Influenced!