TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

well i never got any cause people were hoggin 4 eegs at a dang time sad.gif

I can empathize with you on this but, TJ did add a lot more Halloween eggs than we needed. They were still dropping for 30 - 60 minutes after midnight too blink.gif .

Wait so...there's no gender differences in the sprites this time around?

There's no gender difference in the hatchling sprites.

Give that he's letting a male and a female mature, I'm betting there are differences in the adult sprites. Make sense?

Much. thanks then =) I'll probably abandon one of my four hatchlings then, so keep an eye out for it in a few days!

sad.gif It looks like the only halloween 09 egg I bred and released to the ap was picked up by someone who didn't want it: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HpRW

I think it's going to die. It's a shame when some people don't have any to begin with.

How long do you think it'll be until TJ's hatch and we can read the descriptions?

You mean grow up? xd.png

In about 15 hours. Assuming they don't die again overnight. They usually gain some time when he revives them. So around mid day tomorrow. We're in the home stretch.

Just got the one someone was kind enough to hold for me... now, do I incubate it, or fog it and wait for TJ's dragons to grow up so I can influence? xd.png

sad.gif It looks like the only halloween 09 egg I bred and released to the ap was picked up by someone who didn't want it: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HpRW

I think it's going to die. It's a shame when some people don't have any to begin with.

Hopefully the person who has it has enough smarts to use an ER in time. Don't panic yet.

Edit: Come on, little hatchlings, grow up quickly.

I need to see the adults!

Gah, so excited/anxious/annoyed/impatient/shot!

It was ERed, and is now a healthy hatchie! smile.gif

By the time I get home from school tomorrow they should be mature. Can't wait! I really think they're gonna be one of my top 5 adults. <3

Finally! My egg hatched! Can't wait to see what the adult sprite looks like!

Waiting for the rest of my eggs to hatch... and for my first hatchling to grow wings *pokes eggs and hatchling*

Cannot wait to see these adults after I get home from school tomorrow <3

I can't wait! X3 I hoe they have a BSA. O_O how awesome would that be?! the first ever holiday dragon with a BSA.

Mine haven't hatched either and I'm waiting impatiently for the adults.... come on grow up already!!!

I can't wait! X3 I hoe they have a BSA. O_O how awesome would that be?! the first ever holiday dragon with a BSA.

TJ said holiday's would never have BSAs, with the exception of Vampires.

Well, I just looked at the hatchies closer with the InfanView, and now I'm pretty sure they're Vultures or smt like this cool.gif

Aye vultures thus ere with sure thinking!