TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

someone gave me one =3 right before the DSL decided to go on a vaca [its fixed now obviously]

/pokes egg "HATCH."

18 hours....18 hours til the hatchies grow up. Dang, this is making me nervous.

-lol- Same here I can't wait for them.

I found an unfineshd adult sprite on the old in progress list. It kinda looks like it could be for this dragon :B

Holiday sprites don't come from the completed list. They're worked on, in secret away from the eyes of the un-mod forum peoples.

All four of my dragons hatched! I can't wait for the new adults!!! smile.gif Only 18 hours, I have my alarm set... smile.gif

I found an unfineshd adult sprite on the old in progress list. It kinda looks like it could be for this dragon :B

Can you post a link to the thread?

All three of my new 'weenies have hatched. I was also lucky enough to breed a Silver (Dorkface), and after two tries kept the egg that my Vamp had bitten (the other had been repulsed) - so now I can breathe a little easier and watch the Silver and Vamp.

Well, I just looked at the hatchies closer with the InfanView, and now I'm pretty sure they're Vultures or smt like this cool.gif

0/4 hatched for me. Waiting impatiently and NaNoing while waiting.

well i never got any cause people were hoggin 4 eegs at a dang time :(

well isnt that the point of halloween? XD hog aaalll the candy to yourself.

i managed to get three. gonna freeze one of em <3

Edited by ParticleSoup

My 2 influenced & incubated Halloween 2010s hatched, and one of my Pumpkins grew up. My other Pumpkin should grow up any moment. It grew up! WOO!

Edited by PieMaster

Pumpkins all gendered correctly, I froze what I needed to, and now I'm just waiting for my pinks to cool down so I can influence my Hallotens!

Some people are getting more, having hatched theirs and now AP-sniping @.@ *Envies skills*

He only froze "dead". Ghost and Bone are still growing.

Edit: Assuming that we are talking about TJ.

Edited by Sir Barton

well i never got any cause people were hoggin 4 eegs at a dang time sad.gif

It doesn't matter how many people got, it mattered on whether you were fast enough to grab them, I got one of my super slow old computer - _- and if you needed them, you should have just asked for a catcher.

No descriptions and a BRB. You dastardly admin, you.

he only froze one of them :3 he usually freezes one of the duplicate gender

Unless the S2 hatchling sprites have gender difference. Then he'll have four and freeze on of each gender. Which doesn't apply to this release.

Edit: Come on, little hatchlings, grow up quickly.

Edited by Rosieknight

well i never got any cause people were hoggin 4 eegs at a dang time sad.gif

The point of Halloween is to get as much as you can so no no one was hogging any eggs.

I can't wait to see the adults. I only caught two but thats due mostly because I had two pumpkin dragon eggs. If I didn't have them I probably would have stayed longer to catch more.