TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I also had to use Dragon Dump, Drag Hatch, Dragon Cave Focus and Sunny Side Up (which I REALLY liked).

I love Sunny Side UP - and Valley Sherwood.

Mine are FINALLY holed.I think.... They are in every site I know. 9, I think !

Am I the only one who finds the hatchlings absolutely adorable....and NOT in a "they're so ugly they're cute" sort of way? xd.png God I'm twisted.

Nope. I think so too. They are adorable. smile.gif

Am I the only one who finds the hatchlings absolutely adorable....and NOT in a "they're so ugly they're cute" sort of way? xd.png God I'm twisted.

Nope, definitely not the only one. They ARE adorable! biggrin.gif

does anyone have the holloween lag monster signature code? and I have mine in four hatcheries but I may put them in sunny side up too... Cus I think they only have 1s cracks and they only have 20 hours tell 4 days... Eek... too many eggs in hatcheries maybe? Hmm...

Nope. I think so too. They are adorable. smile.gif

i'm the third, so beautiful, to tell the truth i can't remember the time i was satisfied with the new release,,this time i'm just mad about the hatchlings

Meh~ I didn't get any of these guys these year...I'll try to get one next year though! :3 They loos so cute! (I don't care about the description! xd.png)

Didn't get any. I figured it would be easier at night with people out trick-or-treating. But of course, Murphy's Law went into play and 1,000 users were online.

Didn't get any. I figured it would be easier at night with people out trick-or-treating. But of course, Murphy's Law went into play and 1,000 users were online.

*hug* You ain't alone! :3

Three cute"not so cute" hatchies and another on the way( the joy of Incubate)

I am eagerly awaiting the adult form laugh.gif

The Halloween hatchlings kinda remind me of aquilamon from digimon, and i love digimon.

probably a dumb question, but do zombies count towards amount of 4 hatchlings until scroll locked? huh.gif

Questions belong in the help section, do not double post use the edit tool.

Please & Thank you.

I found an unfineshd adult sprite on the old in progress list. It kinda looks like it could be for this dragon :B