TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

grow babys grow _o-

2 of my 3 egg are hatched, now the 3th one.

my other one should hatch over a few hours. But I think I'm gonna need a boost, it goes soooooo slow.

is is normal that DA is so slow again dry.gif

2/4 hatched for me. Guess I'll be bringing my netbook to class to see what the adults are! DC is not good for my productivity. :0

Yeah but everything but the Forum is slow laggggggy - WHY???? I'd love to be able to SEE the hatchlings I have!!

If you mean Influenced (by a Pink), just click on another Pink, choose Influence and it'll give you the chart to see which eggs have been Influenced!

Not if they hatched already.

God, the cave is slow! >.< I can't do anything, it's awful! I thought this would be gone by now... :/

God, the cave is slow! >.< I can't do anything, it's awful! I thought this would be gone by now... :/

Same here - and at the full hour drops I get "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found." when there is maybe just 150 people on that page... that after being able to catch Halloween egg when there were almost 3.000 user on... T_T

Woohoo! One of mine has hatched! xd.png The other one should sometime today. But three more days til they grow up. *drums fingers* Seeing TJs grow will have to keep me happy until then.

Woohoo! One of mine has hatched! xd.png The other one should sometime today. But three more days til they grow up. *drums fingers* Seeing TJs grow will have to keep me happy until then.

I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!

... wishes for speed up methods!

I'm sad that I'll probably be leaving for work right when these grow up. But, on the bright side, one of mine has gendered. Now I just need to see if the influence worked for the other hatchie too.

EDIT: Influence worked. I now successfully have a male and female.

Edited by Jazeki

30 mins left biggrin.gif

Oooomg I can't wait xd.png !!

I have them on auto-reload every 5 mins now, but I'm like ''nooo, I can't watch at them now xd.pngxd.png'' .

I really hope, that they look as awesome, as I expect them to look like smile.gif .

Oooomg I can't wait xd.png !!

I have them on auto-reload every 5 mins now, but I'm like ''nooo, I can't watch at them now xd.pngxd.png'' .

I really hope, that they look as awesome, as I expect them to look like smile.gif .

I want to go poke my browser, poke the site, poke - if I could - TJ or who or whatever it takes to see them.

And I actually should have been thinking about sleeping for at least about 40 minutes already. >_<

I'm getting excited to see what the adults look like! I keep coming back and checking the first post. I need to just be patient. tongue.gif