TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Please stay on topic, random eggs in the AP has nothing to do with the new Halloween release.

Two if my new eggs and pumpkin egg hatched! So I can start hunting for something interesting in the cave biggrin.gif

My first ever pumpkin hatched. <: ... Kind of looks like a gecko though. =p

They do smile.gif

We were all like WUT? last year when the geckos came out of their eggs xd.png

I can imagine the shock. Got a gecko

All 4 of my Halloween babies have hatched biggrin.gif YAY! I sooo cannot wait to see what they are as Adults, I am LOVING the 2nd stage sprite though.

Managed to snag four of them myself. One has a large hole, the rest are first or second stage. D:

I really like the look of the hatchies though. I just went through and pruned my collection. This release caused me to get active again. xd.png

ACK... they where 'nothing' and within half an hour I have four hatchlings.. lol, so much for trying to snag an egg or two from AP in between hatchings.

Oh well, I hope TJ's grow tomorrow, Im dieing to see what the adults look like

Well I had to go out of town but hubby had his laptop. He had been trying all day on the 31st to get one and could not. After I got there and he went to get dinner I actually caught him 2, myself 2 and son 2 within 1/2 an hour LOL they were happy to get the eggs but ticked cause I caught them LMAO

I can't wait to see the full grown ones!

*twitches* why do they always seem to take their sweet time when you REALY want to see what the adults look like? *raises foot to kick TJ's hatchies, then stops and puts foot down, still cranky*

Any my own two? They should have hatched hours ago with their stats, but NOOOO, they like it too much in their shells dry.gif

One more egg to hatch xd.png.

Three of mine are now out, plus a pumpkin hatchie... Looks like no more hoarding for me xd.png

I hope two of mine will hatch soon. But the other two will probably take some more time before they hatch since I haven't been able to inbcubate them (only two of mine reds was able to incubate, lol, it feels like I'll have to get some more reds, and pink males would be nice to get too, I only have two).

Edited by Caius

ACK... they where 'nothing' and within half an hour I have four hatchlings.. lol, so much for trying to snag an egg or two from AP in between hatchings.

I'm fogging to get around that smile.gif

After missing 2 Halloween '10s (they are snapped up so quickly!) another trade of mine got through and I have 6 now. I hope I can snatch up 2 more from the ap once my current hatchies grow up.

I can not wait to see the adults. And my own eggs will take as long to hatch *drums with fingers*