TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Awwww! I dashed to the First Post to take a look at TJ's draggies and there they were - GONE! Drat what's going on? We're just gonna hafta WAIT????? arg!

Awwww! I dashed to the First Post to take a look at TJ's draggies and there they were - GONE! Drat what's going on? We're just gonna hafta WAIT????? arg!

They sometimes take a few minuts to load. They're still there. Just be patient.

What ?

They're not gone and still hatchies smile.gif :

~Removed~

Do not post view links on the forum.

Edited by _Z_

My two hatched over night, and my first Pumpkin (for this year anyway) just grew up. I can't wait to see TJ's grow up so we can finally know what they are.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

They're not gone. It's probably taking a little longer for them to load since they're getting lots of views. The same thing happened to me when they first hatched. I thought they were gone then, too.

If you've turned off Javascript, they won't show up at all. Just a thought. smile.gif

exited!

Wuaaah stop it Nalyua xd.png, you're killing me with excitement X333 smile.gif !!

I want to know how they are call, so that I can think about adaequate names for mine! (Although I have an alternate idea for names already if the dragon species name doesn't work to well with my naming scheme ^^)

O_O Epic Adults... Must...not...squeel.

Sorry for my triple post, blame lagg >_>

Edited by the hollyghost

WOW !!!

JUST WOW ohmy.gif !!!!

Amaaaazing sprites, even if I did expect them to be a little bit more red, AWESOME JOB SPRITERS biggrin.gif !!!

Black marrows, eh? Evil sounding name xd.png Pretty awesome looking dragons! I love the female the most ^^

OHHHHHH EMMMMM GEEEE!! They are beautiful!! Awesome looking dragons! Thanks so much artists!

Amazon Warrior THAT was what it was - Java was off. Thanks a heap! tongue.gif