TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

AAAHHHH!

I caught one.

(i real did go ah! when i got one :3)

LISTEN UP PEEPS! TAKE OFF "LOAD IMAGES AUTOMATICALLY" AND "ENABLE JAVASCRYPT" IT HELPS!! smile.gif

I'll wait till next year to get one of these things... ....gah! eggs you really hate for the people with slower internet to catch you don't you? ....I really wish I could stay home for halloween.... but then no, I have band, they need me. you win for this year eggs because unless someone's kind enough to help me catch one of you I won't get one of you until next year when someone breeds your kind! you hear me eggs!? so you just continue on dropping so everyone else can have some today and I hope we do good as a band... halloween is my favorite holiday and I can't even scare one kid today, ah well, the eggs will drop, people will get them and I'll get mine next year. that, that I'm now fine with.

Ah, managed to grab a second, finally. I am happy. Bed time for me now!

G'night everyone, and have a Blessed Samhain/Happy Halloween/Etc etc..

This is seriously so depressing.. I can normally catch, but the lag is making this horrible.. I've been trying for TWO hours.. and nothing. :/

LISTEN UP PEEPS! TAKE OFF "LOAD IMAGES AUTOMATICALLY" AND "ENABLE JAVASCRYPT" IT HELPS!! smile.gif

Well yeah but that means no trick or treating...

If someone kills their new eggs, that will take up an egg slot for 24 hours, so there is no way that a person can have 6 of them, as someone claimed to see earlier. One can't have more than 5 eggs period, and one of those has to be a bred egg. I'm pretty sure that these aren't breeding yet, as even TJ's aren't hatched.

That said, I'm still waiting...

You want me to send you to the scroll I spotted?

Seriously, I've looked on every dragon cave page and I do NOT see a white orb, and I am specifically looking for it...

Take a look at my bucket. It's the first in the 4th row. wink.gif

A huge difference. When you hoard, you gather things and keep them. When you catch the new eggs just to kill them, you aren't keeping them, you just throwing them away so other people can't get them and we have to deal with the lag for even longer.

It's not really the spirit of halloween. I mean, how many children collect candy just to chuck it out?

@everyone who responded, that was sarcasm dry.gif.

As you can tell, slightly peeved by the hoarding mentality that came with this holiday. Maybe it was always there but I don't remember always hearing "oh god i cant keep all 50 eggs my pumpkins laid" or "oh i only got 3 new eggs. im so sad i cant get one more."

biggrin.gif Finally got my first new egg after 2 hours, now to see if I can grab just one more biggrin.gif

Keep trying everyone, lol it will happen sooner or later

AAAHHHH!

I caught one.

(i real did go ah! when i got one :3)

I have it off still no such luck

I turned off images and java and was able to catch one almost immediately. No luck since then, however.

If someone kills their new eggs, that will take up an egg slot for 24 hours, so there is no way that a person can have 6 of them, as someone claimed to see earlier. One can't have more than 5 eggs period, and one of those has to be a bred egg. I'm pretty sure that these aren't breeding yet, as even TJ's aren't hatched.

That said, I'm still waiting...

earthquake doesn't take up kill spots.

it's possible that person tried to quake their eggs to make them hatch

You want me to send you to the scroll I spotted?

Post the screen cap here for everyone to see, then, if you're willing. Because it shouldn't be possible.

It might mean not trick or treating, but if you want the eggs, it really does help, cause I did it and got three eggs in thirty minutes.

@everyone who responded, that was sarcasm dry.gif.

As you can tell, slightly peeved by the hoarding mentality that came with this holiday. Maybe it was always there but I don't remember always hearing "oh god i cant keep all 50 eggs my pumpkins laid" or "oh i only got 3 new eggs. im so sad i cant get one more."

Well, it's hard to tell sarcasm in the internet, in case you haven't heard. [/sarcasm] Cx - meant!

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

May I (sorta) quote the almighty Disney Pixar by saying... JUST KEEP CLICKING, JUST CLICKING CLINKING CLICKING. WHAT DO WE DO WE CLICK, CLICK, CLICK!

Yay! The lag is terrible, so I guess I'll sleep ... wink.gif Hopefully when I wake up the lag will be gone and there will be a lot less competition ... tongue.gif

Ya but how do you laod and enavle javascript? I just got it so I dont know.

and there's lag.... still no luck. images off, java's off, me fighting lag... eggs hate me. they just do. next year, I'll keep my promise, I'll get one next year... a few more tires... just a few more... just one... one... please

How do I get to load images automatically?

If Firefox, it's Tools -> Options -> Content.

Both the image and Java options are there to turn off.