TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Urf, having so much trouble snagging one XP And I've been at it for about five hours.. anyone else having the same problem..? And are we limited to two this year?

Seriously, I've looked on every dragon cave page and I do NOT see a white orb, and I am specifically looking for it...

What are you talking about?

It might mean not trick or treating, but if you want the eggs, it really does help, cause I did it and got three eggs in thirty minutes.

It's also not a miracle cure for everyone's connection.

I've been hunting since midnight with images and java off during drops, and still haven't caught a thing.

What are you talking about?

apparently there is a 93rd treat,not that I can find it anywhere

I'm so happy:D It was worth getting up before 7 on a sunday to catch these. There is much lag, but I managed to get a few lucky tries <3

Edit: And about the 6 eggs scroll, couldn't the person have earthquaked them hoping for instant hatchlings? Earthquake don't count as killing...I think... at least it didn't use to.

Edited by Chaegyung

Urf, having so much trouble snagging one XP And I've been at it for about five hours.. anyone else having the same problem..? And are we limited to two this year?

No limit. And do you mean 2 hours? o_O it hasn't been 5 hours since the release, but sure has felt like it.

AAAHHHH!

I caught one.

(i real did go ah! when i got one :3)

LISTEN UP PEEPS! TAKE OFF "LOAD IMAGES AUTOMATICALLY" AND "ENABLE JAVASCRYPT" IT HELPS!! smile.gif

I don't know how to take off "load images automatically" or how to "enable javascript"

How doy turn off images and turn on java on internet explorer 7?

They do hide it well.

To turn off Images:

Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > scroll to Multimedia > uncheck Show Pictures checkbox

To turn off Javascript:

Tools > Internet Options > Security > Internet > Custom Level > scroll to Scripting > select Disable

I got these from the first two results when I Googled: turn off images javascript ie7

Just saying. Search engines are useful that way.

Edited by ~!~

No limit. And do you mean 2 hours? o_O it hasn't been 5 hours since the release, but sure has felt like it.

Hmm, lessee.. I started trying to snag them since midnight my time, so yeah i guess it has been two hours -__-; and I'm really tired after running around all day... I'll keep trying tomorrow in hopes of at least getting one..

Okay, I turned off javascript and image load, still not getting anything. Already have one egg I caught before turning the apps off, though, so I guess I have to be content with that for the night, since I gotta go to sleep~ G'night and have a happy Halloween!

How many treats are there? I already have 93 huh.gif

I think that's all of them.

Also, how the heck are you people getting so many of these?

a new tret appeared. it's a white ball with lightning flashes

Where did you find it though? I can't find it....and I'm using the same browser I used to find the other 92..

...I'm gone for an entire summer, and it seems that things are still the same. People still whining about hoarders, people still killing holiday eggs... Can't we all just play our own way, and let others do whatever the heck they want?

....I'm going to bed... I'll die but I'm going to bed. eggs won, I'll get one next year thanks to someone breeding them... grr you eggs, 2 hours and no luck even with everything turned off that can be to help! why are you so crafty!?

This is the 93rd treat :- user posted image

Did not know that existed, is there any special requirement to get it?