TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I just added my eggs to even more fansites! lol One of them has a tiny crack in it...I swear, the new babies, S1's, remind me of roadkill...something that got squashed, but is still alive... Aw, they're cute though in their own weird way... **pets eggs** I bet the adults are going to be really cool! I'm not freezing any of these! smile.gif

Edit: You can give hatchlings away, but only if they're unnamed! smile.gif

I love your big spider! biggrin.gif

The big spider I got either from this thread or the treats one before, some artistically talented person here made it and I thought it was so gloriously halloweenly creepy attractive that I just had to have it. LOL

Actually, it's the same for me with the eggs: I wouldn't exactly call them cute or sexy, but they are halloween perfect, IMO. And I love to have them!!!

As for naming, I've put that on hold for now, as I'm thinking of a consistent system for that that would suit me, but it will take some thought to get it right...

Boy my babies have such low views!! Bummerosity! And all the hatchery sites are laggggging like anything!! Hope mah eggs will be ok. After all that hooplah it would be truly tragic if anything happened to a one of them! cool.gif

I lived in Canada and have never seen any Thanks Giving celebration there. So: Sorry xd.png

???

Thanksgiving in Canada is always the second Monday in October. Since time immemorial ! Weird ! (I am actually Canadian, here !) But it isn't the same date as the US one, so would be a pain for this site.

But this views thing is really worrying - is there anything can be done about it ? At least one of mine finally has a crack - but still only about 100 views since last night !

Boy my babies have such low views!! Bummerosity! And all the hatchery sites are laggggging like anything!! Hope mah eggs will be ok. After all that hooplah it would be truly tragic if anything happened to a one of them! cool.gif

Yep, same here. Everything takes ages to load.

I think Thanksgiving or some kind of harvest feast is more common around the world than Halloween and Valentines together (at least in tradition - when it comes to commercializing it's a different picture of course).

Well yes people have very different kinds of them, but they're not in the same time. I don't even know when thanksgiving is - in which month - or what's it about.

So it needs to be more international like Valentine's day and Christmas.

Edited by Bamboomonkey

I'm hunting the ap for more, and pff, it's hard! I've had at least 25 "Unfortunately, you are not quick enough..." messages, and a few "can't seem to find" ones. Not giving up though, I want at least 3 more!

/continues her ap stalking.

Woah. At first, I was skeptical about the trick or treat dragons, wether they would be worth it or not, but seeing the hatchie sprites, im in love! (not literally)

They look like little red pterodactyls with a skull on they're head!

Anyone willing to give one away?

I have them on all those except Neglected (CAN you put them there before they are ER ??) and Daily Dragon Fix - because I don't want to sign up.... But I also have them on Evina's Draghatch, so that evens up !

Is it cave lag causing this - if not what ?

You can put them on Neglected before ER stage. They have an ordinary section part as well. I only found the site by accident. DDF was the first site I used when I joined, so I have this 'thing' about it *grins*

My guess is it has to the the cave lag.

@fuzzbucket

@Nimrodel

I know it's a teens mostly site, but, gaiaonline...

forum posting there has gotten all my eggs to 4th stage shell break. (If anyone wants to join there and needs help how to go about posting there, let me know, I'll gladly help.)

@fuzzbucket

@Nimrodel

I know it's a teens mostly site, but, gaiaonline...

forum posting there has gotten all my eggs to 4th stage shell break. (If anyone wants to join there and needs help how to go about posting there, let me know, I'll gladly help.)

That's - like - social networking, no ???? EEK ! (I don't mind the teen side, it's that it looks like facebook !)

That's - like - social networking, no ???? EEK ! (I don't mind the teen side, it's that it looks like facebook !)

Luckily, it's nothing like facebook (I HATE facebook!!!)

For myself, I actually get there because some friends invited me, but aside from talking to them, until now, I never did much of anything there. (There actually sin't all that much TO do.) But the forums work nicely for me, for dragon raising. (I can explain how if you like, but maybe better in PM, if you want.)

Please post questions in the help section, This is not a random chat topic.

I managed to catch four of them for myself, and over thirty for other people, so I'm very content for my first holiday drop. And I glanced at the hatchies once or twice. They're soo creepy. I love it! I haven't attempted to put any in click sites, yet, though, because of the lag. And I fog and unfog them periodically because I hear people's have been getting attacked. I'm just hoping they all gender just perfectly. That's really all I want, now. xd.png

Edited by paradoxangel

I'm going to have to ER some of my eggs because despite being in four hatcheries, they have barely over 300 views. Normally they have 1000+ by now. I think the lag is to blame. x_x;

I'm really loving these Halloween '10 dragons, though. I think they're so cool looking. They remind me of Turkey Vultures. I can't wait to see the adults! ♥♥

I lived in Canada and have never seen any Thanks Giving celebration there. So: Sorry xd.png

It's always there on any calendar I buy as Canadian Thanksgiving. Hmmmmm. Wish the laggggggg.g.g.g..g would take a day or two OFF!! dry.gif

It looks as though I will be ERing my eggs tomorrow. I haven't had to do that in a long time.

I don't get it. The two hatch sites (Eggs Around the World and Dragonnery) I use are working fine for me. No ER required.

I don't get it. The two hatch sites (Eggs Around the World and Dragonnery) I use are working fine for me. No ER required.

I don't get it either - my eggs are in both those - and several others.

The views are going a lil slow so for those who incubated yeah is it crunch time but for me who dident the views are right on track.

So im not overly worried unless they get sick.

Silvi's Lair seems to be a good sight for ER since it has both a less then 4 day and a less then 1 day ER.

Does anyone have adults yet?

No. Check TJ's in the first post. They'll grow up first. Sometime tomorrow, midday.

ETA: They have 5 days exactly right now. So unless they die and have to be revived again, they should hatch in 24 hours. If they die and need reviving they may gain a bit of time again.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

*pokes strange red hatchling on her scroll* I had to ER you... the first egg I ever had to ER that was also on multiple hatch sites, even with your incubate you should have had way more views than you did.