TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

TJ's dragons are dead? BLASPHEMY.

edit: lol nevermind. it appears they've been brought back to life in the last 5 minutes that i looked up their codes xDD

Edited by ParticleSoup

TJ's dragons are dead? BLASPHEMY.

Again. smile.gif Poor things have died a lot the last two days. It's a good thing that TJ can bring them back from the dead.

Again. smile.gif Poor things have died a lot the last two days. It's a good thing that TJ can bring them back from the dead.

I wonder why they die so often...

Sickness, they die from sickness.

yes I know, but that´s the first time from all the releases he had since last year that his hatchies die like this.

Stupid question: Have these eggs stopped dropping already?? =(

It's not a stupid question.

They are no longer dropping in the cave, but you can find them occasionally in the ap if you're quick. There are several offers of them in the trading threads as well.

His hatchies get 'looked at' to death! I've seen his eggs get serious SS tho.

I've been calling them Hallotens--you know, Hallowe'en '10's?

x3 Eeek~! I love it!

Hallotens~Hallotens~

*Stops*

Getting off topic, (Hallotens =D) these sprites have been so magnificently and beautifully, that they're irreputebly (Probably spelling fail, but meh) ugly. <3 I love it~!

Even with all the sights I'm useing none of my views have gone up at all. Looks like I'll be ering my other eggs

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Yes! One of my eggs hatched, and I think that one has a small hole, =D the first stage hatchie vaguely reminds me of a deep fried baby chicken O_O Still, I can't wait! I can also incubate soon....

I have one hatchie so far! Had to ER the other 2 and now I'm paranoid about not being able to get them out.

Which sites are you guys using? With Silvi's, Dragonnery and Egg Soup that are usually enough, my eggs are barely at first stage of hatching...

This is worrying me o_O

the first stage hatchie vaguely reminds me of a deep fried baby chicken O_O Still, I can't wait! I can also incubate soon....

Ewww...

I also had to use Dragon Dump, Drag Hatch, Dragon Cave Focus and Sunny Side Up (which I REALLY liked).

The Halloween hatchies DO look rather morbid...poor dears. But I bet the adults will be awesome looking, like the vampires xd.png

Am I the only one who finds the hatchlings absolutely adorable....and NOT in a "they're so ugly they're cute" sort of way? xd.png God I'm twisted.

right when i was trying to grab my 5th peice of those candys the site had all halloween stuff dissabled, I'm hoping they are nice enough to bring stuff back from this halloween for those who had problems because of the site it was horrible to try doing any thing on here yesterday which was the only day i got to be on was righ when it was almost over. dry.gif

Yeah, I feel your pain! I had SUCH a busy weekend, so I only snagged a small handful of the things.

I also had to use Dragon Dump, Drag Hatch, Dragon Cave Focus and Sunny Side Up (which I REALLY liked).

Thanks! I'll investigate those xd.png

And I do think the hatchis are cute. To be exact, they are so ugly that they are hugable! Like a Chihuahua!