TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

The views are going a lil slow so for those who incubated yeah is it crunch time but for me who dident the views are right on track.

So im not overly worried unless they get sick.

Silvi's Lair seems to be a good sight for ER since it has both a less then 4 day and a less then 1 day ER.

Oh, got it. XP

Edit: ok two hatchies out two more to go. Hopefuly I wotn have to er these also.

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

1 out of the 4 I have have cracks. I love the hatchie sprites! They are so cute!

Edit for spelling.

Edited by emmaiskewl

Yeah I've noticed I'm getting about half the views I normally do. Last night I re-added my eggs to the various sites I use and this morning it seemed to help.

Woohoo! One of mine has a big hole in it. My second is cracked. I'm so excited to see the adults. xd.png I hope I get one of each.

The click sites are not helping me either. But I'm posting my eggs in a site of a friend that helped me a lot in the past.

I can't wait to see the adult halloween '10 *screams like a little girl* I loved the s2 hatchlings, can't wait for the adults!

Can someone tell me where these sort if you sort by breed? The probably sort as "Halloween", like the Pumpkins do, but do they sort above or below the Pumpkins? I've been trying to switch to "sort by breed" for a few minutes now, just to see and it just won't load for me.

Can someone tell me where these sort if you sort by breed? The probably sort as "Halloween", like the Pumpkins do, but do they sort above or below the Pumpkins? I've been trying to switch to "sort by breed" for a few minutes now, just to see and it just won't load for me.

'Fact:' The new egg is placed after Guardian and before Harvest dragons on the breed custom sort. But this can't help to find its name because the festive dragons are ordered with the festivity they belong as their name, ex. "Pumpkins" are ordered as "Halloween '09", so this new dragon is ordered as "Halloween '10".

I hope it helps.

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

'Fact:' The new egg is placed after Guardian and before Harvest dragons on the breed custom sort. But this can't help to find its name because the festive dragons are ordered with the festivity they belong as their name, ex. "Pumpkins" are ordered as "Halloween '09", so this new dragon is ordered as "Halloween '10".

I hope it helps.

Ah yes. Thank you so much. biggrin.gif

Ah yes. Thank you so much. biggrin.gif

You're very welcome =) I'm glad I helped.

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

All my four have wide holes by now and are only waiting for the clock to click down to 3 days 23 hours... (which

Drat, I wish I had some red dragons now, to shorten wait time, I so want to see my hatchlings. smile.gif

Where are you guys getting the "I survived the Lagmonster Halloween 2010" banners?? Seems now I must have one!

Thanks

I'm watching the timer time down on my new 'weenies and one has 4 days 1 hour left and no cracking of ANY kind - EEEEEEK! dry.gif

hm. I am sitting here waiting watching guarding. Waiting for cracks to appear, watching for sickness to appear ... does anybody know any other clicking sites than egg drop soup and eggs around the world?

whooo one of mine hatched *hugs her cute ugly hatchling* i loves it so much xd.png and both of my remaining eggs are cracking =3

hm. I am sitting here waiting watching guarding. Waiting for cracks to appear, watching for sickness to appear ... does anybody know any other clicking sites than egg drop soup and eggs around the world?

Allure is one of my favorites. Also Silvi's and DCF. Those are my favorites and they always load really well for me.

JameW: Dragonerry, Boiled Eggs, is it the Hatching Dragon (?) I couldn't get Silvi's to work for me.

Neo - Thanks!! I have mine now! laugh.gif

I'm really happy- I managed to get a pumpkin, a halloween '10 and a zombie on halloween biggrin.gif

Try some of these if you want to and I know they're posted somewhere in the forum if you look for it http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Click_Sites

Edit: >.< I didn't even post the link

Edited by DeathCry

Thanks a lot ThatDeadGirl, oddsoxdi and deathcry!!! ^w^ wow! I didnt even know there are that many clicking sites.

Thankie for that link. Added mine to a few more, hopefuly I'll get my other two hatchies soon.

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Hi everyone. Im new to the forum and Im really sorry if this has already been asked. I collected the 94 treats but my basket is still just a link saying trick or treat 2010. Is this still an issue or am I doing something wrong. I wanna know which basket I have lol.

Hi everyone. Im new to the forum and Im really sorry if this has already been asked. I collected the 94 treats but my basket is still just a link saying trick or treat 2010. Is this still an issue or am I doing something wrong. I wanna know which basket I have lol.

It´s a glitch

Ah ok =) I was just making sure it wasnt me. On a side note I cant wait for my pumpkin to grow up and the new egg to hatch <3