TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Hmmm, strange about the lack of views...I have my eggs on several fansites as well...no doubt they'll make it, but it is a little odd...

I think that the lack of views happens, because of the lag. DC was laggy all the Halloween time, so fansites couldn't show eggs properly, that's why they didn't collect normal amount of views. It must be better now.

Lol, I can't decide which hatchling stage I prefer. What are you freezing, guyz, S1 or S2? Both of them are sooooo epic cool xd.png

I think that the lack of views happens, because of the lag. DC was laggy all the Halloween time, so fansites couldn't show eggs properly, that's why they didn't collect normal amount of views. It must be better now.

Lol, I can't decide which hatchling stage I prefer. What are you freezing, guyz, S1 or S2? Both of them are sooooo epic cool xd.png

I'll freeze a S1 or S2 next year, because I don't want to freeze the CB's ^^ .

THIS xd.png

Why did you get up so late?

Excuse me??? What do you mean getting up so late??? blink.gif

I got up before 5 am on the 31st (living in Switzerland, at the moment 5 hours ahead of DC time). I stayed on the comp for 15 hours on and off (I have four dogs so they needed some exercise). I planned to catch for 12 scrolls, all I got was one egg, I was trying on my old computer and a new laptop, at the same time, using dial up on one and a remote connection on the other.

On the 1st of November I had to get up at 4:20 am my time to go to work! So I had to go to bed some time in the evening to get about 5 hours sleep so I actually could do some work. Some people have to earn a living you know! rolleyes.gif

If I had known about 6 eggs dropping late into Halloween, I might have gone up before 4 am on the 1st, but as I wrote, it was introduced too late for me to know about it.

Edited by lilysally

Ih do think the beak looks like a plague mask, someone suggested that yesterday.

Well, though, I'm pretty sure you're right, we still can't be sure whether they're able to breed.

What if they are unbreedables, and there won't be any next year? wink.gif

Well, though, I'm pretty sure you're right, we still can't be sure whether they're able to breed.

O_O

Impossible... There's a male & female.... T_T

Plus, DC will be in a riot if that is to happen tongue.gif

I think they will be breedable, the Vampires are able to produce other Vampires too, even if they can't breed wink.gif .

Anyhow, I would rather love to have CB adults of them, than frozen CB hatchlings ^^.

I will let all of mine grow up this year, and hope for some hatchlings to freeze next year. This way I can, hopefully, contribute with more eggs.

I will let all of mine grow up this year, and hope for some hatchlings to freeze next year. This way I can, hopefully, contribute with more eggs.

that´s what I think too. There has yet to be a Holiday that can´t breed. So I will hope the best!

Hmm one of my eggs has over 2000 views now and it don`t even has a crack. blink.gif

Mine are still running around 500 - and I have them on SO many fan sites.... Where did you list yours ?

I suspect they will be able to breed their own kind on Hallowe'en only, unless just used to breed OTHER dragons during the year - like the Sweetlings ?

Mine are still running around 500 - and I have them on SO many fan sites.... Where did you list yours ?

I suspect they will be able to breed their own kind on Hallowe'en only, unless just used to breed OTHER dragons during the year - like the Sweetlings ?

I put the egg into 12 sites (most of them where ERs).

I put the egg into 12 sites (most of them where ERs).

Ah. Mine aren't old enough to ER yet. Thanks. (Mine are in about 9.)

I had them cracked until they wer at 4 days and stuffed them into 2 ERs and that was OK

Jaemeia doesn't work for me, so I used dragonnery and draghatch er, and it worked out.

Does Jameia work for anyone now ? I gave up on it months ago.

Two of mine hatched already, I'll let another one hatch, the 4th one is fogged to keep me from being locked ^^ .

Does that really work? (If so, I might try that after my four eggs hatch...)