TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Wheee!!! My first one hatched! biggrin.gif

The other three have big holes now tongue.gif

On the side note, my 2 pumpkins gendered the way I wanted them to. wub.gif

(a male & female)

I have one extremely cute baby, one with a hole and one that hasn't started cracking. And my Pumpkin has hatched. *dies from cuteness* laugh.gif

well any case I hope my egg hatch and not die

Your's looks okay to me... but you could always hide it for a few hours if you're worried.

EDIT: all my four have the initial first stage cracks now... wub.gif

@ Fortune86: I love the first line of your signature!

Edited by Kaya Snow Princess

Six egg drops?

Would have been great if I was not in Europe and having to get up at 4:20 in the morning on the 1st of November...

Good idea in principle, so thanks for that, even though it did not help me or the 11 people that I could not catch anything for (I got one on my own scroll after about 10 hours trying).

Indeed those Halloweens needed really high views.

It's not just the needing high views, it's getting them.

Normally I use two sites if I want them to hatch in three days, three sites (after day one) if I incubate. Yesterday and overnight I had my eggs on seven/eight sites and still only have the number of views I can get from two/three.

I've got mine on every site I can find, and - sad.gif Only 500 or so views - incredible.

But I am going to try autorefresh and see if that ups things at all. Not a crack that I can see.

I've got mine on every site I can find, and - sad.gif Only 500 or so views - incredible.

But I am going to try autorefresh and see if that ups things at all. Not a crack that I can see.

I have 100 views but relax, when you put them in ERs (when your eggs has less than 4 days left) they will get fast more vievs and clicks.

Well mine had 450 views when they hatched. dunno, when they had their first cracks, at the stage of 200 views they didn't have a single scratch xd.png but no worries, I guess, if their time has come they will hatch <3

The lowest of mine has 949 (unique 372) and the highest 1.002 (unique 409) now, so they seem to be doing just fine. They all have cracks in their shell, too, two of them maybe 2nd stage cracks (I'm not sure about those, they are hard to see against the egg shell).

Which luck, I hope they'll have hatched my tomorrow morning...

As to where to get clicks, I think I get most of mine on gaiaonline.

is it still possible to catch them?

i missed the whole halloween event and i'm really sad about that :/

I`m sorry jnin you can´t catch them anymore. They may be breedable next year halloween there you can try to catch some out of the AP (but with a lineage).

is it still possible to catch them?

i missed the whole halloween event and i'm really sad about that :/

You might also want to try the trade threads...

Six egg drops?

Would have been great if I was not in Europe and having to get up at 4:20 in the morning on the 1st of November...

Good idea in principle, so thanks for that, even though it did not help me or the 11 people that I could not catch anything for (I got one on my own scroll after about 10 hours trying).

Why did you get up so late?

You might also want to try the trade threads...

Too many people want to have an Halloween egg from the trading thread, it is to hard to get an egg there, it is better to wait until next year, I don`t think she has an CB Metallic on her Scroll for trading.

My eggs are on about ten different fansites and two of them haven't even cracked yet.

Too many people want to have an Halloween egg from the trading thread, it is to hard to get an egg there, it is better to wait until next year, I don`t think she has an CB Metallic on her Scroll for trading.

But she did have a 3rd gen Val 09' xd.png

Anyway, there are some people out there who are gifting. If it's really impossible to get one, then last resort is wait for next year ninja.gif

Two of mine hatched already, I'll let another one hatch, the 4th one is fogged to keep me from being locked ^^ .