TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Just in case TJ is listening, Thanks for the memories...fun time last few days.

Couldn't have gotten the new Halloween dragons if it had not been for the

6-egg-drops. Wonderful stroke of brilliant genius. Lag and website down

problems notwithstanding, mentors do try to help. Thanks to all who gave

ideas, tips, and encouragement.

Hey..

Something is wrong sad.gif I've killed 3 hatchlings about 20 hours ago to get zombie, and I've tried to catch new eggs but it shows only an information: 'You decided that 5 hatchlings (...)'. 5, 6, 7 hours after killing my poor hatchlings it's still the same problem, even today it's still informing me that I have to many hatchlings... I tried to log off, refreshing a site but nothing helps. Now I still can'y catch an eggs or hatchies.. and.. the event is over... ;( ;( It's not fair... ;(

Well, they block for at least 24 hours, don't they? You should've killed adults or frozen hatchlings instead... ^^° *cough*

Hey..

Something is wrong sad.gif I've killed 3 hatchlings about 20 hours ago to get zombie, and I've tried to catch new eggs but it shows only an information: 'You decided that 5 hatchlings (...)'. 5, 6, 7 hours after killing my poor hatchlings it's still the same problem, even today it's still informing me that I have to many hatchlings... I tried to log off, refreshing a site but nothing helps. Now I still can'y catch an eggs or hatchies.. and.. the event is over... ;( ;( It's not fair... ;(

killing growing hatchies or eggs locks you for 24 hours.

Thanks to all involved; it was a lot of fun - I was lucky and got everything I wanted except zombies - but hey - it's a GAME. We are so lucky to have such a good one !

I thought it locs me for only 5 hours... o.o

Cool... now I don't have zombie (my reviving was not succesful) and I don't have halloween '10 eggs... ;( ;( -.-'

I was happy when I saw 6 eggs yesterday instead of just 3. My first thought was that my firefox did load wrong, but it wasn't xd.png

I snatched a third egg then.

By the way, the hatchies are veeeery cure biggrin.gif Kinda remind me of those Hollows from Bleach Anime.

Are these new dragons, even though released on Halloween able to breed all year, or just on halloween? Does anyone know? smile.gif

I thought it locs me for only 5 hours... o.o

Cool... now I don't have zombie (my reviving was not succesful) and I don't have halloween '10 eggs... ;( ;( -.-'

No, the five hours lock is how long you have to wait before you can abandon a caveborn egg. Killing hatchlings definitely locks your for 24.

Sorry your zombies weren't successful. As for new eggs, you can always stalk the AP - I can usually find event dragons a day or so after the drops have ended that way. It's how I got my friend's Valentines for her.

Are these new dragons, even though released on Halloween able to breed all year, or just on halloween?  Does anyone know? smile.gif

We won't know for sure until they're grown, but even if they can breed, they'll likely only produce event dragons on Halloween. You can breed a Valentine or Yulebuck all year, but you'll only have a chance at getting a Valentine egg on VDay, or a Yulebuck egg at Christmas.

Edited by alyelle

Thank you TJ and spriters for the new release and the "trick or treat" event! biggrin.gif

It was great fun! Blessed Halloween to all of you. smile.gif

The lagmonster celebrated merry resurrection again.. that's why I really liked the idea with the 2 egg rows.

I had my own eggs already at that time, plus the eggs I caught for people asking me. Though it was a nice chance for players with slower connections to catch eggs by themselves finally! Thanks for it! smile.gif

Are these new dragons, even though released on Halloween able to breed all year, or just on halloween? Does anyone know? smile.gif

If they follow the pattern of other holiday dragons they're able to breed all year but don't produce their own kind and they don't breed with rares.

Although the Pumpkins breed with each other.

Anyway, for now we don't even know if the new ones are breedable at all xd.png

*prods TJ's hatchlings* Groooow uuuup!

Thank you TJ and spriters for the new release and the "trick or treat" event! biggrin.gif

It was great fun! Blessed Halloween to all of you. smile.gif

The lagmonster celebrated merry resurrection again.. that's why I really liked the idea with the 2 egg rows.

I had my own eggs already at that time, plus the eggs I caught for people asking me. Though it was a nice chance for players with slower connections to catch eggs by themselves finally! Thanks for it! smile.gif

Even with the two rows, my internet lagged so much that I never had a chance... Now I never will...

This was so the best holiday this far biggrin.gif

I got a new Zombie hatchling, which I wanted the whole year, four new beautiful eggs and, which in my opinion was the most fun part, the trick or treat event biggrin.gif

So thank you so much TJ and all the spiters who gaved us such beutiful new dragons and a lot of fun doing trick or treat.

Ok, thanks for the info! smile.gif I was hoping that they would produce their own kind, so that I could breed(if I get at least a pair out of 4)some for player's that don't have any, assuming they can breed together that is! I guess on that we're in the dark, too. Ah well, we'll find out soon enough..

Since the event is formally over, would like to thank Blue Nadir again for snagging two of the new eggs for me - I could not seem to get my pages to load fast enough, if at all, and without their help, I would not have a breeding pair (well, hoping everything goes smoothly with influencing). smile.gif

Also thanks to all those I've seen who offered to catch eggs for others in this thread, people like Pugglemuggle. It's great to see how generous and helpful others can be even, as I loosely quote, when Halloween is all about "grabbing as much candy for yourself".

It was a good thing I had decided to grab as many treats as I could before the 31st and got them all (plus the two late newcomers). Again, thanks to the spriters who made them. They were all treats in my eyes. wink.gif

Got one zombie out of five attempts. Sad to have to lose four in the process but woot - Spearos "survived" and became one. biggrin.gif

The only Holidays that can give eggs all year are the Vampires.

I want one of those new eggs.

Can i still get one?

Drops are over, sorry

No, the five hours lock is how long you have to wait before you can abandon a caveborn egg. Killing hatchlings definitely locks your for 24.

Sorry your zombies weren't successful. As for new eggs, you can always stalk the AP - I can usually find event dragons a day or so after the drops have ended that way. It's how I got my friend's Valentines for her.

Yeah but see, you're most likely stealing from people who had to have catchers, catch eggs for them, denying those people who probably were just as bad off as the rest of us from their eggs.

:/

I've had such fun biggrin.gif , thank you TJ! I've got pumpkin hatchies, Zombies, Halloween eggs and a full pumpkin basket. This was my first holiday event here and it was awesome. Thanks to everyone who must have worked very hard to bring it all together so well. smile.gif

since so many of us were scroll locked with our "Pumpkin eggs"

I thought I'd ask for a Halloween Egg Encore!

just Please release them for one more day Pweeze!!!!

*grovels*

also made 5 attempts at a Zombie and....Epic Fail there.

then no halloween eggies *sniffle*

Edited by Elric