TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Thank you xd.png

It hatched in time, I'm excited! biggrin.gif I managed to get ONE more scab egg. I got 2 more Halloween eggs this year than all past years (I've only gotten 1 each), even with the insane lag somehow. It just took the ENTIRE time lol

Congrats! This is my first holiday drop, and I managed to get four of the crusted ones. I've influenced for two pairs. smile.gif

F2qj is now the top LEFT egg. And, by DC time, Halloween has another 15 minutes to go, doesn't it?

DC time it's 12:44 AM.

You may be seeing the default forum time which isn't DC time.

Went to watch an encore presentation of The Walking Dead, and eggs are still dropping?

Coolio for people who still don't have any!

I haven't seen the cave since this time last night. I'm seeing double blink.gif Edited by Draketeeth

Halloween Results

Zombies -> 1 success of my 4 killed dragons. I would prefer an adult instead of a hatchling but I'm happy anyway.

Eggs -> I missed Halloween last year but this time I managed to grab 4x 2nd Gen. Pumpkins (and 2 are Purebreds!), 3x New Halloween eggs and all 94 Trick or Treats... Everything went well despite the new eggs have been realy hard to get!

I want to thank TJ and everyone who helped at the halloween event too! =)

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Ariviel

so what's wrong with F2qj? xd.png

and i wonder is anyone having trouble getting eggs still? or why are they still dropping, haha.

It's a glitched egg or maybe a "trick" egg =)

I haven't seen the cave since this time last night. I'm seeing double blink.gif

Yes thats double rows your seeing xd.png

Continuing to get database errors almost every time I click on an egg (the times I don't get errors, someone else has already grabbed it...), so it looks like I'm going to be missing this one. Ah well. Happy Halloween, folks.

I too would like to thank TJ and the lovely spriters for making this a fun Halloween. smile.gif

I can go to sleep happily now with my three new Halloween eggs, a basket full of ToT goodies, and a cute little pumpkin hatchie.

Edited by Silri

*looking at TJ's hatchings*

They're VULTURE DRAGONS!!! Wheee! How cool!

Ended up getting 3 Pumpkins, 4 new eggs, 3 dead dragons (T_T), and 92/94 treats.

Now I just have to get over my poor dragons and stop being so OCD 'bout my treat bucket. Onward to homework!

Happy Halloween, all

With the lag easing up it's finally easier to get eggs. I finally got three additional eggs to go with the one I got much earlier in the day. I think the double rows were a wonderful idea and probably saved the day for a lot of people. I really appreciate that being done.

Are there any more eggs? D: I was super busy all day and was not able to get on until just now. *dies*

Woot woot... this was a friggin awesome halloween! laugh.gif

I've got 2 pumpkins, 2 crusted (thanks to wonderful Gyldendrag who catched them for me) and all 94 ToT goodies.

A BIG THANK YOU to all the spriters, TJ and all the others who made this event work!

Gahhh. ;___; Are you freaking serious? I missed it by one minute?!

So, can these eggies be abandoned? Maybe? D:

I was relieved to see that the cave was still dropping even after it's midnight where I am. I nabbed myself a full batch of halloween dragon eggs! Although sadly, I could get all of the treats, but not a huge deal for me =P

Thank you TJ and all the spriters!