TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

all man i want one of the new eggs, i hope they can breed all year around like the vampire

Vampires only started biting a year after they appeared in the cave.

Now that they are out, here's the answer to some of the questions I saw in the previous pages:

Who made egg? Seiss

Who made H1? Seiss & Dovealove

All the rest are Seiss & Dovealove

There might be someone I am missing, but it'll take the adults' appearance for her to decide.

We are happy that you like them <3

Edited by seiss

Thanks Spriter(s) for this year's Halloween dragons. And thanks TJ for hearing the whines and giving us the double-line of eggs to enable more people to catch the eggs because of the lag *thumbs-up* happy.gif

Well this blows... I actually went out and did things and missed it all.

Don't look at it like that, especially if you had fun *hugs ya*

*hugs DC folk who make having awesome Dragons possible* thank you all for the gruesome-loveliness this Halloween ^__^ and TJ for coping well (eggs and promptly slaying the lagmonster whenever it reared its head) when the DC fans were growling at the gates *snickers*

Edited by priscel

Whoops. I've never participated in a DC holiday before, so I didn't know we only had until midnight EST to grab those eggs. Oh well.

Thanks Spriter(s) for this year's Halloween dragons. And thanks TJ for hearing the whines and giving us the double-line of eggs to enable more people to catch the eggs because of the lag *thumbs-up* happy.gif

This was indeed very nice!

And no the new eggs are not dropping anymore, sorry.

No Halloween eggsies for us, precious......we hates the lag, hates hates hates it!!!!

I thought Gollum would be good one to express my feelings about this. tongue.gif

Damn sad.gif

this is why we need events that last longer then a day

Normally, Christmas, for example, lasts longer (3 days). But Halloween is just one night, and it's not about everyone being happy (like Christmas), but about everyone getting as much candies, as you can. cool.gif

See, just different kind of holidays.

I think all holiday drops should be that way. It was too crazy to get anything. I luckily got one but couldn't get one for my boy. Would've been nice to get two. Sadly I had to be at work before the double row started. *sniffles* Might have been able to get another one. Oh wells. It was a great Halloween treat for all. I loved the treats and happy I got two pumpkins. :3 I can't wait to find out what these guys look like and next year to breed. :3

Now that they are out, here's the answer to some of the questions I saw in the previous pages:

Who made egg? Seiss

Who made H1? Seiss & Dovealove

All the rest are Seiss & Dovealove

There might be someone I am missing, but it'll take the adults' appearance for her to decide.

We are happy that you like them <3

Just so this doesn't get lost just yet.

Thanks for the toast dragon, seiss! You and Dove did a lovely job on it. The adults turn out simply amazing. :3

Normally, Christmas, for example, lasts longer (3 days). But Halloween is just one night, and it's not about everyone being happy (like Christmas), but about everyone getting as much candies, as you can. cool.gif

See, just different kind of holidays.

it´s still sad to miss out new eggs OS, but in essence it´s true.

With any luck, teleport will be in effect next year and we can all gift the 2010 Halloween eggs to those who truly need them.

In the meantime, I doubt TJ actually reads all these posts, but thank you, anyway, for the double rows. I was seriously despairing that I would ever get one egg and I picked up a full set in minutes after the second row.

I didn't say it before now, but Halloween is my actual birthday. I'm grateful I didn't have to sweat dragons into the evening, because celebrating here was just part of my day. Thank you, TJ and everyone else, again, for making Halloween extra special for us all!

wow this never happened before

i tried the whole freakin day and i couldnt catch one new egg

sad.gif

Well, we went out partying for halloween on Sat night, got back at 6am, didn't go to sleep, waiting for the halloween eggs to start dropping, met the lag-monster who decided to visit with his whole frickin' village, cursed and swore, cursed and swore some more cos pages were taking for-bludy-ever to load, lost all sensation in the bum area from sitting in one place for almost the whole day...and night, was still swearing when suddenly, lo and behold, double rows of eggs in the Cave at around 2am my time. Went clicking like crazy catching for myself and for some people I promised earlier. Completed the catching-for list at around 5am, decided to stay awake cos had to be awake in a couple hours anyway to go work. And everything ended well laugh.gif

Wutcha mean I gotta get a life? tongue.gif

Just so this doesn't get lost just yet.

Thanks for the toast dragon, seiss! You and Dove did a lovely job on it. The adults turn out simply amazing. :3

O U

They may be toast now... but MARK MAI WURDZ SOCKY. YE WILL BE TOAST WHEN DEY WANT FOODZ. Whuttttttttt??? Who iz responzibl fer spoilin dem D< *takes out pitchspork*

@Others: A very very enthusiastic you're welcome from us to you <3

Edited by seiss

it´s still sad to miss out new eggs OS, but in essence it´s true.

Yes, it's always sad. But everything was done to work it out.

Btw, this Halloween was very strange, because a lot of local networks were just dead all the day with the lag. At the beginning I simply couldn't load anything, and needed help; then, during the day DC worked for me, and I helped others, but at the evening it died for me again, and I saw same 6 codes for half an hour. xd.png

Besides, I know a lot of normally really good catchers who needed help this time, and a lot of ordinary catchers who offered help, cause DC has been working properly for them. So, people still like to share holiday cheer, and it's cool!

A lot of people wrote it was the first time they caught event eggs themselves so easily.

So, you see, everything is in a balance tongue.gif

why are all the new dragons dark, why not have some light dragons, or even some gray looking ones

Well, that's obvious: because it's Halloween dragons cool.gif

Edited by Outer Space

so if you have weak computer you can't play dragon cave -.-"

No, just be on when no one else is. That's how I got my paper dragon. I got lucky. *is so proud of her rare* Or the AP. That's where I get most everything.