TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I had a great Halloween, and it was my first DC holiday. biggrin.gif We don't celebrate it here, so it was nice to have. I managed to snag a pumpkin egg, 3 of the new ones and all the ToTs. However, my 5 zombie attempts failed. xd.png

Hope everyone had a good Halloween. laugh.gif

They seem to be done now. Congrats to everyone who managed to get one! Good luck next year for those of you who didn't!

The adults are gorgeous. =O You guys are not going to be disappointed!

My internet got hit by a truck and lay in a ditch all day, so I didn't get any of the eggs or more than about a dozen trick-or-treat things... sad.gif

Watch the AP... the possibility exists that some may be abandoned if any one decides they have too many or one genders wrong or they don't like the adult.... etc.

Hopefully these are gruesome looking dragons! Well, I only got one pumpkin last year, so I was only able to breed four eggs, but I got one that gendered female. Hopefully I'll get a breeding pair of these new dragons for next year.

Hopefully these are gruesome looking dragons! Well, I only got one pumpkin last year, so I was only able to breed four eggs, but I got one that gendered female. Hopefully I'll get a breeding pair of these new dragons for next year.

That's alright, numbers aren't everything. I manaed to snag 2 pumpkins last year, and between the two of them I got 5 eggs. So your one was just as productive as my two.

Oh thank god the Lag is no more! I love these holiday releases but in some respects I breath a sigh of relief when they're over because they throw everything out of wack.

Now I'm going to watch my pair of eggs curiously to see what they turn into (I don't peek at TJ's eggs).

Got all 94 treats, four new Pumpkin eggs three of which have hatched, and four of the '10 Halloween eggs. All in all I'm feeling pretty greedy, hurrah because since I'm 21 and lack young enough siblings I couldn't go trick or treating.

Now Halloween's over! I hope everybody enjoyed this awesome event smile.gif

I managed to catch 09, 10 Halloween dragons... failed my zombie attempts, but I can always wait for next year!

Well, I couldn't get any pumpkin. Neither could make any zombie. On the bright side, I got all the 94 treats and 4 new Halloween eggs. I guess I'm even. Thank you TJ! I admit that I was very sad in the afternoon because I couldn't catch any new egg, but finally everything worked out. Now to wait for the eggs to hatch! biggrin.gif

Edited by NekoA

9.....4???

I THOUGHT THERE WERE NINETY-FREAKING-TWOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHERE THEY ADDED AT THE END???? WTF IS GOING ON????

./eyes go bloodshot

-shot-

on a lighter note, got one zombie (T^T), two pumpkins (eh, 50/50, needed two more but wth), and four new reaper eggs (WOOOHOOOO)

Edited by Jaako

Calm down and please stop yelling. Two more treats were added last night. Read the topic and you will find out when exactly.

9.....4???

I THOUGHT THERE WERE NINETY-FREAKING-TWOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WHERE THEY ADDED AT THE END???? WTF IS GOING ON????

Two more were added at the end. Kind of unexpectedly actually. Threw us all for a loop.

./sad face.

I was too busy searching for new eggs D: I didn't go on the forums. and now my basket is incomplete T^T oh wells.

(sorry _Z_, didn't mean to yell)

EDIT: oh noes, I'm missing Fizzy's and a flying stick lollipop. I want Fizzy's cuz Fizzy ish mah Fwuffy mod and the lollipop cuz its just epic that way.... ./disappointed he missed the two

Edited by Jaako

I only got 70 of the trick or treats, but I wasn't really trying that hard for them. I did manage to get a pair of pumpkins and three of the reapers, though. smile.gif Finally. And I got them on my own, woohoo! I was very surprised. ^^; I was having such bad lag...

Edited by rimedragona

I thought the halloween egg drops were going to continue through Nov 1st due to the lag and database errors.

./sad face.

I was too busy searching for new eggs D: I didn't go on the forums. and now my basket is incomplete T^T oh wells.

(sorry _Z_, didn't mean to yell)

Its alright, it has been a long day.

Happy Halloween. smile.gif

Its alright, it has been a long day.

Happy Halloween. smile.gif

It feels like time flew by really :/ At least to me anyway -lol-

I do think it was quite long, I got my eggs so I´m happy but it seemed so hard to get them sad.gif

all man i want one of the new eggs, i hope they can breed all year around like the vampire