TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

how ironic is it that the first time I check this thread today the hatchlines are dead? and it's the day after halloween

any idea when it'd be safe to put the eggs in click sites? I don't want to have the two on my scroll die seeing as their not exactly replaceable

we had just got new eggs. i figured no more were coming since everyone'

was breeding pumpkins. we were fooled into thinking nothing else was coming.

thus My asking for an Encore. would it hurt everyone so much to bring em' back for a day?

LOADS of people were saying they were keeping space for the new Hallowe'en egg. TJ said there were treats "and more stuff to come".

Events bring new eggs. That is the way it is here biggrin.gif

*sigh* I tried for about two hours to get one last night, clicking about every 30 seconds, and every one was taken! Then I was chucked off at about 9pm, so I think I won't be getting a Halloween this year.

I would

You're behaving like a kid, so I talk to you like a kid.

You're getting all the respect you deserve

Actually - no. A kid deserves respect too. But both kids and adults have to earn it, IMHO.

I suffered for hours - and in the end I used a catcher. There were loads around.

Weird.. I went to influence 2 of my eggs this morning and it said the BSA had been used yesterday, or I have to wait 6 days... I did NOT use any influence BSA! What the shizzle?!

Weird.. I went to influence 2 of my eggs this morning and it said the BSA had been used yesterday, or I have to wait 6 days... I did NOT use any influence BSA! What the shizzle?!

Could anyone else have got on your scroll? Younger/older sibling, room-mate, etc.?

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Could anyone else have got on your scroll? Younger/older sibling, room-mate, etc.?

Nope, I don't have any younger siblings... weird.. I was saving the BSAs just for the reason of influencing the new eggs. At least there's a chance they will gender how I want.

What TJ's hatchlings are dead 0.0

No way *goes to first page*

Thery're still there ... alive and *ahem* just sick

Ah, so they are alive again xd.png Well, looks like they are truly very specially dragons who belong to the Night of the Dead biggrin.gif

Hmm, the hatchling kind of makes me think of vultures. =P Can't wait to see the adult sprites. ^-^

Nope, I don't have any younger siblings... weird.. I was saving the BSAs just for the reason of influencing the new eggs. At least there's a chance they will gender how I want.

*gets Pinks to send M&F vibes*

wink.gif

I managed to catch 4 last night and got some news this morning. so...in a few minutes someone watching the ap will be happy because I am going to abandon all 4. I would rather abandon them to someone who wants them than to know they will die because of circumstances. Good luck. I HOPE THAT ONLY THE ONES WHO DID NOT GET ANY YESTERDAY WILL GET THESE TODAY.

never mind figured out my problem..will be abandoning them now.

Done. Good luck hope I made someones day.

Edited by Sasha Mkai

I wasn't able to get ANY Halloween eggs, the cave was just so slow, and I hadn't much time. ;____;

*gets Pinks to send M&F vibes*

wink.gif

Thanks! :3 lol

There is always the chance I already used it last night, but I would remember something like that... man, I must have partied too hard. xd.png

I spent a good couple of hours clicking like mad yesterday, and then just like that I snatched two right next to each other. ♥

'These hatchlings can hardly be considered cute', so not true! biggrin.gif

I believe the only time I've looked forward to seeing the adults more is when the Flamingos were released.

Keep an eye on the AP - some kind people are abandoning extras.

Keep an eye on the AP - some kind people are abandoning extras.

And the departure boards.