TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

This was the most tireing, and the most exciting Halloween on DC! smile.gif Also, my second xd.png. A big Thank You to all the spriters, TJ, and to Ethril Dragon and hmarjolijn to share this Holliday with me and help me get my eggs/ToTs'!

- Now I'm at 93/94 ToTs', waiting for another 2 minutes for the last one to show up.

- I have managed to breed 2 pumpkins, 1 failed, but the other one produced 3 wonderful sibling eggies, gifted to their new owners.

- I survived the lag, at last!

Happy Halloween! smile.gif

Dear TJ! I seriously think that an idea of a second row was brilliant. You just made alot.png of people happy. Thank you smile.gif

Wholeheartedly agree!

I am having a really hard time with these eggs. My computer it taking a million years to load the pages. Its not like I even have an old computer or slow internet, lol. Would anybody be willing to help catch for me? I could really use the help. Let me know, I am ready to go with a temporary password and everything.

I've been trying since midnight and I still haven't gotten a single egg. To make matters worse, the cave keeps telling me that there's a database error...

still catching if anyone would like me to help just PM me

to those I've already helped, you are all very welcome. I am happy to help out wub.gif

*huggles all her new eggs* This has made my Halloween, seriously. Thanks to the event coordinator(s), a bunch! I have a sinus infection, my voice is shot(my jubilant shrieks after getting my fourth egg were more like pathetic wheezes), I'm an ill, ill woman and this made me feel very happy.

So this is the first Holiday Dragon since I started playing DC that I won't ever have in CB form. sad.gif

(I don't have a problem with catching technique, it's just the lag. No matter what part of DC I click, the pages take over a minute to load. So no chance whatsoever, no mater how fast I click.)

It's so sad to have such massive lag on days where a one-day-only-dragon drops. sad.gif (Yeah, I'm aware that's what's probably causing the lag. Still. It's not like the rush wasn't to be expected...)

*goes to sleep sadly*

I still haven't got a pumpkin! *sad face* D': I got a vampire though... biggrin.gif

X_X woooo. Done catching for people for the moment. Now I'm going to wipe the dry erase marker off my screen and eat my dinner.

I've been trying since midnight and I still haven't gotten a single egg. To make matters worse, the cave keeps telling me that there's a database error...

I'm getting database error as well. It started right after I read your post, maybe you cursed me o3o

If anyone needs help, PM moi ^o^

I got my 4 eggies (all hail two rows of eggs x]) - can't wait to see the grown up dragons ♥.♥

Edited by Yah I Just Love Dragons 666

Now the question becomes: Does the double row signify a doubling in the number of eggs dropped, or merely a doubling in the rate of dropping?

HMMMMMM

I don't know if anyone has answered this yet, but it will surely end in doubling the number of eggs dropped, since there is a limited time these particular eggs will be dropping, and the drop won't end until it originally was supposed to, rather than when the eggs run out. Kapiche? (did I spell that right? LOL)

What happens if you click one egg after another without waiting for the "This egg has..." message to appear?

It doesn't matter if that page loads.

Has anyone had any theories of which dragons these are yet? They remind me of the Opera/Operetta dragons...omg phantom of the opera theme ftw if it's what they are. I will be SO squee.

Of course I'll be squee anyway....cause I heart holiday dragons! happy.gif

*has a heart attack* The hatchies... are beautiful. Definently freezing one of my three. There are no doubts about that 8D

I got three eggs in less than an hour! SQUEEEEEEEEE! Happily scroll locked! wOOt!

hhmm I'm hungry.....

thanks TJ! I actually got one of the very first ones to drop in the LOL BRB and now I got some more. It was fun (sept the lag tongue.gif ) it was cool. Just finishing my treats then I need rest. biggrin.gif

*has a heart attack* The hatchies... are beautiful. Definently freezing one of my three. There are no doubts about that 8D

They are beautiful indeed, but I don't think I'll be freezing a precious CB.

D: Considering all the trouble I went through to painstakingly get my own 3, I don't think I could bear to freeze one.

._. I'm gonna hope that they're breedable and freeze one from breeding.