TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Someone told me I could request a catcher here? If not sorry. If so, if you could be my catcher, I can do a breeding promise? Anything. Thanks!

Haven't been on since 4am this morning, the hatchlings look awesome! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I can still catch for one more person. PM me your scroll name and temporary password, please.

Woah, just saw the second gen hatchlings. I think I have a new favorite hatchling. They look amazing.

Mmph. My parents are being downers. No trick-or-treating, no handing out candy. Instead, we're sitting in our house for three hours with plastic covering up all the windows. >___>

Thank God for my catcher or I'd be a depressed glob. D:

Genered hatchies look amazing. c:

Thanks to the second egg row I managed to catch 2 Halloween Eggs! I am very happy now, thank you TJ!!! happy.gif

Also, what worked for me in Firefox was leftclicking on eggs and pressing T (which opens them in a new tab)

So

Step 1: Go to cave

Step 2: Left Click + T on about three eggs

Step 3: Refresh Cave

After a while, after it starts getting bogged down, close the tabs up and keep going. I got four of my eggs in about an hour and a half from doing this.

A very big THANK YOU for my catcher and my Grandsons catcher been on here nearly 15 hours and with out them we would have had no eggs. biggrin.gif

They are both very kind people smile.gif

Finally got my eggs for the halloween season, all thanks to Eggy my hero from dragonbreederscave happy.gif *shout out to eggy smile.gif*

Whew, I finally caught it...the lag was so not fun, but persistance wins out. I got 2 and have no idea how...I think it helps to try for the bottom ones *shrug* that's how I got mine. Now if only I had an extra day or two to collect all my "treats". There is no way for me to get them all sad.gif Boo hoo...Thanks for doing this TJ, it's been a blast!

Ooo, and I even got 2 zombies...whoo hoo!!! Life is goood!

Mmph. My parents are being downers. No trick-or-treating, no handing out candy. Instead, we're sitting in our house for three hours with plastic covering up all the windows. >___>

Thank God for my catcher or I'd be a depressed glob. D:

Genered hatchies look amazing. c:

Why are they doing that O_o

Dang, between the major lag and my half-functional modem I haven't caught a thing. They're all taken by the time my page loads... sad.gif

don't wait for the page to load

Thanks TJ

This Halloween was a blast - it drew me in, kicked my butt, and made me work - but it was FUN!

2 crusted eggs (yes really had to work for them but the double lines helped!)

1 pumpkin egg caught and hatched

2 pumpkin eggs bred - pumpkin/pumpkin, pumpkin/pigmy

1 vampire egg created (kicked out of nest but caught on the AP)

2 zombies created (2 dead and 3 refused - horse and harvest succeeded in turning)

PLUS Trick or Treat -- loved that it started on Wed!

Good time!!!! Thank-you all who created the code and images!

Edited by Broider-Baroness

Thank you, thank you, thank you, TJ, for that second row of eggs in the cave! Although still a bit laggy at my end, actual catching seems to be working much better now, even with the high player population in the cave today. biggrin.gif

Too many people online for me to catch extra eggs, so I give up. I bred another Every baby, wishing you good luck.

Egg donation delayed to next year, if new dragons are breedable.

I'm happy, four new halloween eggs, three pumpkin hatchlings, 94/94 ToT and three zombies. One adult, one gendered and one ungendered.

Dear TJ! I seriously think that an idea of a second row was brilliant. You just made alot.png of people happy. Thank you smile.gif