TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Sweeeeeeet! After trying fruitlessly to catch the Halloween eggs last night and for most of the day I finally got one! biggrin.gif

I don't know if anyone has answered this yet, but it will surely end in doubling the number of eggs dropped, since there is a limited time these particular eggs will be dropping, and the drop won't end until it originally was supposed to, rather than when the eggs run out. Kapiche? (did I spell that right? LOL)

Since you asked so nicely, it's "capisce". (Don't blame me for the spelling, it's an Italian word - blame them!) xd.png

(I am so hyper right now.)

What happens if you click one egg after another without waiting for the "This egg has..." message to appear?

As long as the status of the page is 'loading...' and not 'connecting...' you can close out the page without waiting for it to load all the way. At that point either you got it or you don't.

Edit: This is assuming you've opened a new tab, and not just clicked away from the main cave.

Edited by Draco Knight

They are beautiful indeed, but I don't think I'll be freezing a precious CB.

I always freeze holidays if I get more than one, and I'll have two for breeding next year anyway.~

I am currently accepting catching requests.

Have managed to catch 16 eggs overall for a total of 8 people.

PM me.

*has a heart attack* The hatchies... are beautiful. Definently freezing one of my three. There are no doubts about that 8D

I know! Can't wait for the adults. =O

For the record, I want to thank TJ so much for doubling the number of eggs on the adoption page!!

I wasn't able to get a single egg until the number doubled, then I was well able to get the three I could fit into my scroll - thank you!!

Lol, one of my zombie fodder decided to live: "This hatchling is still alive!". The irony of it all...

Phew, finally got my fourth after my cloud hatched. I first thought it was a glitch when there were 2 rows. lol

Again, Happy Halloween and thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

Finally got a Hallowe'en egg for myself and the g/f, we both have pumpkin eggs, and I now have all 94 treats. Rock on!

Finally happy. Managed to get two halloween eggs. (After a LOT of trying). I just wanted 2 cause I already had 2 other eggs, so I'm egglocked now.

Wow, the hatchlings look spectacular! No idea what the description writer was on about, they're adorable!

And extra eggs in the cave! I've finished my hunting, but that was nice to see. Hopefully its helping everyone else out a bit.

BEST. EVENT. SO FAR.

Got: 2 new holiday eggs + 3 pumpkins. (and some other stuff) If I'm ULTRA lucky, xmas I might be able to catch up the holiday eggs I've missed.

I know! Can't wait for the adults. =O

Oh yah, tell me about it. If the hatchies are anything to go by, the adults will be amazing.

Lol I feel like I'm talking to myself...

I've been trying sense 4 am to catch two eggs, I can't . Is there a catcher who'd like to try?

tonight is a school night for me and the only time I'll be able to get back on DC is tomorrow, which would mean no new release eggies for me sad.gif all the eggs I click now have the data base error thing on them sleep.gif

I've been trying since midnight, and I can't catch any. For some reason right now, every time I refresh the cave, it's the same dragon codes on the eggs and it tells me they're taken (obviously). :/ Does anyone have tips or techniques to catch them?

Thankyou TJ for the second row of eggs. I finally managed to snag 4 eggs this morning, im so happy! laugh.gif

Wow, the hatchlings look spectacular! No idea what the description writer was on about, they're adorable!

And extra eggs in the cave! I've finished my hunting, but that was nice to see. Hopefully its helping everyone else out a bit.

Well, the hatchling does appear to be covered in blood/raw skin tongue.gif

I've been trying since midnight, and I can't catch any. For some reason right now, every time I refresh the cave, it's the same dragon codes on the eggs and it tells me they're taken (obviously). :/ Does anyone have tips or techniques to catch them?

Turn off javascript and images. It'll speed up your computer. If you can, get a fast browser like firefox or Opera. Other than that, just click and hope and pray.

Edited by Dashidragon

I am still around to help anyone who'd like me to catch for them

please PM me scroll info and how many you'd like me to catch wink.gif

to those I've helped already..you all are very welcome, happy to help wub.gif