TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

THANK YOU, TJ, for the two rows of eggs -- thanks to that, I was able to catch three today instead of one!

Halloween haul: three Crusty eggs, four pumpkins (including a purebred), last year's pumpkins bred and their eggs released, and the one second-stage zombie I'd been wanting. Took all day and I'm still working on the treat basket, but huzzah!

Finally got my 4 eggs! Woohoo!!! Now off to finish my ToT's... Crazy, crazy holiday! Thanks TJ and Spriters.

Edited by Alayajoy

When trying for a Zombie, does it matter if the dragon is a hatchling or an adult?

Well, when you zombiefy a hatchling, you get a frozen (!!!) zombie hatchling, when you zombiefy an adult, you get a zombie adult!

Does anyone know when the trick or treating will end?

Probably at 11:59pm EST today.

I wasn't able to catch any earlier due to lag and slow reflexes so I was pleasantly surprised to have managed to catch 3 just now thanks to the double row despite the current level of lag & people. Thanks so much for giving more people an opportunity to catch these eggs! I was hoping that we'd get the Pumpkin drops again but I suppose those will no longer drop as CB, is that correct?

Now, to find 82 more treats in this lag...*turns green*

My first attempt disintigrated. Let's hope I have better luck this time!

Aw, another disintigration. D:

Edited by WittyBanter

Am open again for catching. Have managed to catch 29 so far today for various people, so feel free to PM me if you need some help.

*laughs evilly* Not only did I catch all 3 of my Halloween '10 eggs myself, I caught 2 for my sister too! I have half a mind to start catching for people if I wasn't going trick-o-treating with friends in two hours, and I still need to finish my homework .___.;

Would someone knowledgeable please make a link to those pages telling how to turn off the images and java script??

Would it be wise to put the new eggs in hatcheries today? Or is it too early?

Should be fine, just don't put 'em in any more than two, and keep an eye on them. If you're feeling nervous, fog 'em before you go to bed.

3 Pumpkins, 4 Scabbys and 1 female Zombie, pretty good for my first Halloween biggrin.gif Good luck everyone who are still hunting. Can't wait to see what the hatchies turn into.

Has anyone had any theories of which dragons these are yet? They remind me of the Opera/Operetta dragons...omg phantom of the opera theme ftw if it's what they are. I will be SO squee.

Of course I'll be squee anyway....cause I heart holiday dragons! happy.gif

That's what they remind me of too. The skull head is definitely something I remember from a while back.

Would someone knowledgeable please make a link to those pages telling how to turn off the images and java script??

Varies by browser, but its likely under Tools, Options, Content Setting.

What a fun Halloween! biggrin.gif

Final haul:

* Two Pumpkin hatchies that will probably grow up in time to breed this year and give me a third Pumpkin adult

* Four Halloween '10 eggs on my scroll

* Goodness knows how many Halloween '10 eggs for others

* 94/94 trick-or-treat goodies

No Zombie attempts for me - I want my Kill slots for Neglected experiments - but my girlfriend got one on her very first try so that's pretty cool. happy.gif

Congrats to everyone I was able to help - enjoy your eggs! biggrin.gif

I'm done catching for now - I'm saving the last of my energy in case my girlfriend needs help - but I may be back a little later. Good luck to everyone who doesn't have theirs yet!

free again ... can help 2-3 more people and then off to bed smile.gif

How exactly do you transfer eggs once you've caught them for someone?