TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

So, to get a Zombie, one theoretically kills a dragon and then attempts to resurrect it?

Yep, that's how you need to do it. Good luck!

me too- then a "database error" message

has stopped my gift hunting

Glad it's not just me then... I've been trying since the event started and I've caught precisely squat... sometimes even the trick or treats don't load properly sad.gif

So, to get a Zombie, one theoretically kills a dragon and then attempts to resurrect it?

Yes. smile.gif

This is simply frustrating, database error, or already taken.

I am depressed:-((((

Edited by Severus_S

Yup, basically. But sometimes it might actually revive the dragon successfully so you're back to square 1 or you might get something like the dragon's body disintegrates.

its impossible for me to catch an egg sad.gif

its to much traffic and my connection is not good enough ...

but this 2 rows is a very good idea thanks smile.gif

greets petrie

Edited by petrie

If anyone still needs a catcher, I'm happy to help! Just PM me with your temporary password and tell me how many eggs you want.

I helped a few dozen people earlier today when the lag and drops were making it impossible for some people to get any, I've snagged probably ~60+ eggs by this point. xd.png

Thanks for the double drops! They've helped immensely, judging by this thread and how easily I just caught 4 for a friend.

No, one must actually kill a dragon and the attempt to resurrect it. smile.gif

I am still around to help if anyone would like me to catch for them

PM me the info and how many you'd like me to catch for you

again, to those I've already helped, you are very welcome I am happy to be able to help

Edited by Merenwen

I keeping getting a database error. I initially presumed this is due to high volume and not something happening on my end, but I thought I should check the forums and I see others are having the same problem. Is there any cause and effect theories or resolutions on this?

Also, this has been a very active halloween, and thank you for the events smile.gif

I'm am too still catching for the next hour (then I'll go to bed tongue.gif), grabbed 18 eggs so far you so just pm me with name, temporary pw and the number of your wanted eggs smile.gif

40 min left smile.gif

Okay not sure where to post this and I was going to mention this in DCtrades chat but there is no chat right now. :/ Anyway, this will be painful for my inbox I'm sure but I'm taking the first three people who want a Pumpkin and don't have one yet. *posts and hides from the deluge*

Cori

hat's really weird O.o every egg I clicked it came up with "this egg has been taken by somebody else" now there's a halloween '10 egg on my scroll

THE CAVE LIES MORE THEN CAKE!

Wow lag is bad, very bad but I'm super greatful to a wonderful catcher that catch me three eggs.

Ooh am I soo happy and plus he he my pumpkin tart is getting bigger!!