TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I'm waiting on the Front Page to load to see the hatchies, but I've gotta say the 6 egg Main Cave startled me when I came in. It's kind of cool. smile.gif

*goes to finish hunting*

I've been trying since midnight, and I can't catch any. For some reason right now, every time I refresh the cave, it's the same dragon codes on the eggs and it tells me they're taken (obviously). :/ Does anyone have tips or techniques to catch them?

me too- then a "database error" message

has stopped my gift hunting

Edited by dragonpuck

I am loving the six eggs on the main page. Made it easier for me to catch for ma and my sis. THANKS TJ!!!!

oh, and love the hatchlings. cute!!! wub.gif

A Big Thank You to Bozanstvena for catching my eggies. I don't agree with some that you can still catch an egg if the page hasn't completely loaded. I have been able to catch eggs for myself & friends in the past but last night & this morning it was taking up to 2 minutes to download the page. If I refreshed to quickly the page turned white or brown and took twice the amount of time to download. I tried to just click on the eggs several times while refreshing, white screen then nothing.

The idea of doubling the lines is genius! But for some reason it is still taking a very long time to load any page associated with dragon cave. And in many cases getting the error message the dragon cave site is taking too long to load, so it was timed out.

TO ALL YOU CATCHERS! YOU ARE OUR DRAGON CAVE ANGELS. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Your selflessness is amazing and contagious. Sweet wishes to all of you. rolleyes.gif Ronnie

I didn't get any zombie or pumpkin, but I got all 94 treats or tricks and one Halloween '10 YAY!

I still trying to get my second one, though.

I caught my 4 and 4 for my daughter (her connection sucks). Now I'm off the Cave.

Good luck, Everyone!

(It's better when the number of people is less than 600.)

A Big Thank You to Bozanstvena for catching my eggies. I don't agree with some that you can still catch an egg if the page hasn't completely loaded. I have been able to catch eggs for myself & friends in the past but last night & this morning it was taking up to 2 minutes to download the page. If I refreshed to quickly the page turned white or brown and took twice the amount of time to download. I tried to just click on the eggs several times while refreshing, white screen then nothing.

The idea of doubling the lines is genius! But for some reason it is still taking a very long time to load any page associated with dragon cave. And in many cases getting the error message the dragon cave site is taking too long to load, so it was timed out.

TO ALL YOU CATCHERS! YOU ARE OUR DRAGON CAVE ANGELS. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Your selflessness is amazing and contagious. Sweet wishes to all of you. rolleyes.gif Ronnie

you are so welcome sweety

My catcher got me 4 eggs quick.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!!!

Where do you see the Hatchlings? I got one egg but dont know where to preview the hatchlings. Thanks!

TJ, these two rows are the simplest and most helpful thing you could have done. Instead of 300 people competing over 3 eggs at a time (average 100 people per egg) it's now 300 over 6 at a time, making the odds for any given egg 2 times better.

I salute your fluency in simplicity.

I'm am too still catching for the next hour (then I'll go to bed tongue.gif), grabbed 18 eggs so far you so just pm me with name, temporary pw and the number of your wanted eggs smile.gif

Oooh, the hatchies are so pretty smile.gif In two hours I'll be able to get my third egg!

Thank you so much, TJ and Happy Halloween biggrin.gif

Thanks to Ceeceeblack, I have four eggs. And thanks, TJ, for putting in a double advantage. It really helped!!

Where do you see the Hatchlings? I got one egg but dont know where to preview the hatchlings. Thanks!

First post.

Well, the hatchling does appear to be covered in blood/raw skin tongue.gif

But we really shouldn't base people (dragons?) on what their skin (scales?) look like, should we? That's breed-ist.

xd.png

Edit: And, er...where have the GD and roleplay sections gone?

Edited by Completely Different

First post of this thread (you need to have java script on to see them).

I can't catch anything, Even with the double rows of eggs. By the way this is going, I'll never get a halloween egg D:

OHMYGODS!!!! I FINALLY GOT 4 EGGS!!!!!

LOVE YOU TJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohmy.gifwub.gifbiggrin.gif

AND I only need 6 more treats and attempt to turn one more draggie to a Zombie!!

HI T.J. there is a problem with the site ive been trying for the last 2 hours to get the new egg after trying all day to get it and now it gives me this error messag all i want is juts two of the eggs. do you think you can help please.

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

it no longer gives me the this egg has been taken message please i ask you help me.

this is my scroll:~Scroll spam Removed~

please help im not begging for any thing im only asking for help after trying all day with no luck at all and suddenly having all other chances taken from me it just dose not seem fair at all please help.

Edited by _Z_

YES! I've finally gotten my 3rd Halloween '10 egg! Once my sister gets home I might try to help her catch her 2nd... Anyways, thanks to TJ for the second row - genius move, btw - and you wonderful spriters for making this awe-inspiring dragon, I love it! Cx Now off to do homework~

TJ, these two rows are the simplest and most helpful thing you could have done. Instead of 300 people competing over 3 eggs at a time (average 100 people per egg) it's now 300 over 6 at a time, making the odds for any given egg 2 times better.

I salute your fluency in simplicity.

But it's 500-800 people now and not just 300 on the main page. blink.gif So technically the odds are the same.

It does seem to have helped quite a few people. I'm still extremely lagged and can't get any for my sister.