TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Does it make a different which one you click? I know it is usually right to left but does it matter with 6 eggs in each drop?

^Does it matter which one I click?

Can someone fill me in on what's happening? What new eggs? And what are the treats?

I want to say a huge thank you to TJ for allowing 6 eggs in the cave at one time. I was finally able to nab some, but I doubt if I could have done it without that implemented this time around. Huge huge thanks.

Whoever made the guide is a genius; using it I got an egg on my first try! =D Thanks so much!!!

{I have a question: are the new eggs going to be available all week, or just today? I would very very very much like to know, because if they're only available to day I'm almost certainly not going to be able to get one.}

I'm pretty sure it's just today. That's how it's always been before for both Halloween and v-day. Only Christmas gets a multi day release.

I caught my first vampire (Halloween '08) on November 1st. I'd say there's at least an even chance that they'll be around tomorrow as well. Don't lose hope!

Thank you to alll new eggie catchers.

We really love that you helped us! biggrin.gif

Can someone fill me in on what's happening? What new eggs? And what are the treats?

1. There are new "Scabby Eggs" being mass dropped in the Cave. They will only be here until 11:59pm EST today.

2. The treats can be found every 11-12mins on the DC website pages. There are 94 to collect, but I think they will also disappear by midnight tonight.

Just new Halloween event eggs. See the first post.

Thanks to GForce and emily361 I now have 4 new eggs! Thanks to TJ for putting 6 eggs out! Happy Halloween!

What a great Halloween! I agree with the user that loves the egg sprite. I think they're an amazing egg! I think I remember this dragon from the Completed List & if I'm right, I've been waiting for this sprite for a long time biggrin.gif

So got all 94/94 of ToT, 4 of the new eggs, two of last year's (which I missed due to lag & my own bad timing lol) and I just bred a common which I Vamp'd successly and so now have a Vamp born on the 31st.

Very, very happy smile.gif

Good luck to those of you still trying. You will get there!

Whoever made the guide is a genius; using it I got an egg on my first try! =D Thanks so much!!!

No problemo! (IF you were referring to the FireFox one...)

1. There are new "Scabby Eggs" being mass dropped in the Cave. They will only be here until 11:59pm EST today.

2. The treats can be found every 11-12mins on the DC website pages. There are 94 to collect, but I think they will also disappear by midnight tonight.

Please say thats some cruel Joke I just caught these 4 last night and got my friends today cuz she was having serious trouble getting them sleep.gif'

hey guys can anyone tell me about the treats? like how many are there and how often do they appear?

it looks like it might be like the Easter eggs earlier this year...

Thank you all for a great fest - I was beginning to panic that I wouldn't manage to do all the things I wanted to do - specially with the lag, but:

I got all the treats and tricks

I zombified a male and female dragon (i'll try over the year to get hatchies)

I got two hallowe'en eggs!

So - a good result - thank you!

do i was trying and the "someone else grabbed this egg" and then i randomly clicked my scroll and there was one there tongue.gif

hey guys can anyone tell me about the treats? like how many are there and how often do they appear?

it looks like it might be like the Easter eggs earlier this year...

It's exactly like the Easter egg hunt we were on. They will appear every 11-12 mins, and you just click on them and they are automatically added to your pumpkin basket. I hear there are about 94 of them, but I could be wrong.

I tried the image and java script trick, and after several tries wih the open new tab key pressed, I finally got four within a minute.

@Momoko - there's 94 treats the last time I checked, and they're pretty much similar to the easter event where they appear every 10-12 min.

I'm off to hunt more of the treats now