TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Still available to catch smile.gif And I made a little signature image to match the halloween one smile.gif if any catchers want to use it!

user posted image

[IMG=http://www.thehatchingdragons.com/img/catcher.png]

God, the message that pops up after you kill a dragon makes me feel horrible. D:

Aw, it disintigrated. :C

Edited by WittyBanter

hat's really weird O.o every egg I clicked it came up with "this egg has been taken by somebody else" now there's a halloween '10 egg on my scroll

THE CAVE LIES MORE THEN CAKE!

Lucky you. I've been trying all day and didn't get one. sad.gif

I've had the same six eggs sitting on the main page for almost 25 minutes now! The codes are all the same and the eggs don't refresh when I refresh the page. I even closed the tab and re-opened it and the codes are still the same!

What is going on? sad.gif

I've even signed in using a different browser and the egg codes are still the same... I give up!!

Edited by araminta

Okay not sure where to post this and I was going to mention this in DCtrades chat but there is no chat right now. :/ Anyway, this will be painful for my inbox I'm sure but I'm taking the first three people who want a Pumpkin and don't have one yet. *posts and hides from the deluge*

Cori

*remembers what happened when she announced her 09 Valentines like that*

lol, you better hire a bunker!

This is simply frustrating, database error, or already taken.

I am frustrated:-((((

Same here. x3

I wonder if the 6 eggs will be reduced to 3 again when halloween is over or if this is permanent ....

First, I want again thank to Rijlawwa for helping me in getting those fantastic eggies! Thank You again!

Maybe I'm not going to catch Pumpkin dragons, just like I did last year ( I forgot about them, I know stupid me xd.png ), but I have those fantastic four eggs, and all thanks to Rijlawwa <3!

Happy Halloween everyone!

THE CAVE IS A LIE.

-Will put that as my Level 10 title when I get to level 10-

I'm not sure it's so much that the Cave is a lie as it is producing lies tongue.gif

I mean, "Someone else has taken this egg" hundreds of times in a row? Really?

I saw the preview of the hatchies, they are cute! Cant wait to see when they mature.

Still available to catch smile.gif And I made a little signature image to match the halloween one smile.gif if any catchers want to use it!

user posted image

[IMG=http://www.thehatchingdragons.com/img/catcher.png]

Yay, I love it! Thank you, Silver! biggrin.gif

*goes off to add the image to my sig*

Will be around for about 30mins, so if anyone needs help I can try smile.gif

Works quite good now

Help? Please?

I set my alarm clock to 5 am (my timezone --> midnight Dragon Cave timezone) to catch some of the very first eggs, but didn't get one until a very kind catcher helped me. Now I have 3!!! *does a little happy dance* laugh.gif

But I'll never get all of the treats... Well, at least I have the eggs wink.gif

*remembers what happened when she announced her 09 Valentines like that*

lol, you better hire a bunker!

Oddly enough I didn't get any response yet except for one person who JUST now wrote me. So they are still available. And I'm opening it to more people who might have only one or two. wink.gif

Cori