TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

HOW are you guys doing this?? It's taking *checks clock* four minutes just for the page to load for me! Of course I'm not going to catch any like this. Ridiculous.

Agree

Tried all day to catch Halloween Egg ... finally caught one; then friend helped and caught two more so now have three.

This was best Halloween .... got all the ToT; breed a pumpkin dragon; and caught Halloween egg.

Good luck and dont give up to all those still trying ....

Thanks TJ and spriters for everything.

Happy Halloween, everybody!

I have a question: are the new eggs going to be available all week, or just today? I would very very very much like to know, because if they're only available to day I'm almost certainly not going to be able to get one. :C

-crosses fingers and prays she'll get one-

Can anyone tell me how to get one? Someone posted earlier but then someone else said they were wrong, so can someone who has one tell me the correct answer? Thanks!

Also, does anyone have any tips on getting the new eggs? I still don't have any ^^

About 6 hours now I try to get one single halloween egg and till now nothing ... a really slow loading site and lags over lags ... I'm going really crazy ... *headdesk*

I am so happy i managed to get the new halloween dragons biggrin.gif

and i like the new leetle treats that came today... i hope i'll find them all o.O;

my 5 zombie attempts failed o.o; evil...

Edited by afie

Finally got my first Halloween egg. It took me six hours to actually get one. At lease now I have one. But I want at lease two of them just like my sister.

Results so far:

1 zombie hatchling

3 pumpkins

1 new Halloween egg

I'm happy with my results. smile.gif

Edited by Lavaedra

Woah woah, 6 eggs in the main cave? wow! i've never seen that b4, why didnt TJ think of that sooner? xd.png

Has there been any new treats?

That depends. Do you want a Zombie hatchling or adult?

Either way, you use the kill action on the dragon and try to revive it.

PLEASE NOTE that the revive action works once per dragon. If you kill a dragon and revive it as a normal dragon, you CAN NOT REVIVE IT AGAIN.

This is the only way to make a zombie, but it's not successful every time.

And, yes, this counts towards your number of kills.

Honestly I never knew this O_o

Does it make a different which one you click? I know it is usually right to left but does it matter with 6 eggs in each drop?

Whoot! After....say, around six hours in total of trying to grab, I've gotten two eggs. ^^ Hoping my vampy egg will hatch in time to get a third.

Aaanyway, I hope my tips will help you who are a little unluckier:

1. Click on 'Cave' or 'Dragon Cave' to get to the homepage.

2. Estimate where the eggs will show up, and place your mouse there as the page loads.

3. The SECOND you see the eggs, start clicking. If your mouse was already on it, there might be a chance you had gotten one.

This is what I've been doing, using the lag to my advantage. I'm on FF, with adblock and java on. It won't work every time, but it's the way I got my eggs.

I can catch for one more person. PM me your scroll name and temp password, please.

TRICK FOR FIREFOX:

Here's how I caught my 17 eggs today.

- I used Mozilla FireFox with image loading off and java disabled.

- On the front page you will now see all the text without the picture links

- Now, click on the "Cave" link and then hover your pointer over whichever egg position you fancy (I prefer far left or middle)

- WATCH THE LINK (it will appear when your pointer hovers over something clickable) IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF YOUR BROWSER

- As soon as the link information changes YOU CLICK THE EGG LINK

- Now, pay close attention to this - IMMEDIATELY CLICK THE "CAVE" LINK AGAIN, DO NOT WAIT FOR THE EGG PAGE TO LOAD

- Once the "Cave" link is clicked, move your pointer back to the egg link you just clicked, wait for it to change, repeat

Yes, folks - you don't need to wait for the egg link to load. By clicking "blind" you're not wasting time waiting for a page to load and chances are you will eventually outclick even the fastest broadband out there.

It's important to make sure that JavaScript, Images, Ads, and any unnecessary programs are turned off.

If you're on a laptop, make sure the energy management setting is turned on Maximum Performance!

Hokay I'm supremely bored and have an hour and a half before I have to give out Halloween candy. So if anyone wants me to catch them some eggs I can take a few people. biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween, everybody!

I have a question: are the new eggs going to be available all week, or just today? I would very very very much like to know, because if they're only available to day I'm almost certainly not going to be able to get one. :C

-crosses fingers and prays she'll get one-

I'm pretty sure it's just today. That's how it's always been before for both Halloween and v-day. Only Christmas gets a multi day release.

Can zombie hatchlings turn into adult zombies?

Nope. Zombie hatchies do not grow to adults.

I want to thank the catchers, especially the two who helped me today. Thanks very much, I appreciate it greatly.

Also, never have I wished more that there was a BSA to be able to keep egg sprites than I do now. I LOVE the egg sprite. *w*

Nope. Zombie hatchies do not grow to adults.

I want to thank the catchers, especially the two who helped me today. Thanks very much, I appreciate it greatly.

Also, never have I wished more that there was a BSA to be able to keep egg sprites than I do now. I LOVE the egg sprite. *w*

Darn. sad.gif Well thanks for answering my question.

I got one~

Now all I have left to do is get the rest of the treats.

Whew...Finally got my forth (thanks for to whomever gave the tips!): funny thing...I would have gotten three if I didn't already have three! Now I don't need to stare at that screen anymore.

I think I'll wait until tomorrow before influencing them when the drops are over, don't want to risk the lag....

I'am free again, so i can catch for new people. Please Pm me. Last time i got 6 PM after each other so please, it could take a little time before i pm back xd.png (so don't Pm a second time ;-))

awesome samhain events. i got all my tots 4 pumkins (now hatchlings) 3 new eggs and my zombie. whoot

FInally got one of the new eggs, thanks to an awesome catcher! biggrin.gif I would also like to give a huge thanks to all the catchers who are helping those of us having trouble. It's appreciated. <3<3

Got my zombies and my pumpkin and my new scabby/crusty/whateveryacallit egg, now I just need to get the last few treats.

Edited by LascielsShadow