TJ09

2010-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

whew! finally got my eggies!

I guess enough of the people with better internet connections finally left so I had a shot at catching some.

I am so happy now! 3 pumpkin hatchlings, 4 scab eggs, and 94 treats!

Just caught my fourth egg biggrin.gif

All in all I spent about 3 hours hunting for them, I've never had so much trouble before. I better not offer to catch for others this time, I have a feeling I wouldn't be much help.

Yeah, it's uber awesome! smile.gif

Wow you totally missed the post I was referring  to. It was one saying new "Scabby" eggs was being dropped in the cave with the mass drops.

Scabby and crusted eggs are the same eggs people just give them different nicknames

Edited by Nyastara

Yes! Yes! Got my four. I have never considered getting a catcher before this event, I have to say it really kicked my butt getting these guys, but I'm so happy I got them myself. Those six eggs on the main cave helped a lot, and so did the tips. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now to breed my last pumpkin and hope for some babies.

Yay, finally got my eggs *big satisfied smile* I spent so much time hunting, that I forgot to do the dishes. (Bet the water is cold by now).

Just caught my fourth egg biggrin.gif

All in all I spent about 3 hours hunting for them, I've never had so much trouble before. I better not offer to catch for others this time, I have a feeling I wouldn't be much help.

Fourth? I haven't even managed to catch one. And that's with about 17 hours I tried..

Scabby and crusted eggs are the same eggs people just give them different nicknames

Whatever what I'm saying is how they made it sound was like there was A NEW egg being released with what we HAVE so far.

Caught three WOOOHOOO

I just LOOOOOVE the way TJ set up the six eggs in the cave XDDD

thanks to the help of Bozanstvena, 2 friends and me got our eggs to smile.gif

you are all welcome smile.gif

ok, free again ... pm for help smile.gif

Edited by Bozanstvena

There is no limit on halloween dragons! laugh.gif Also I have 96 treats and no more are showing up is that normal?

96 ? Are you SURE ? I was told there were only 94....

where is that guide ?

i wanna read =p

From page 141:

TRICK FOR FIREFOX:

Here's how I caught my 17 eggs today.

- I used Mozilla FireFox with image loading off and java disabled.

- On the front page you will now see all the text without the picture links

- Now, click on the "Cave" link and then hover your pointer over whichever egg position you fancy (I prefer far left or middle)

- WATCH THE LINK (it will appear when your pointer hovers over something clickable) IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF YOUR BROWSER

- As soon as the link information changes YOU CLICK THE EGG LINK

- Now, pay close attention to this - IMMEDIATELY CLICK THE "CAVE" LINK AGAIN, DO NOT WAIT FOR THE EGG PAGE TO LOAD

- Once the "Cave" link is clicked, move your pointer back to the egg link you just clicked, wait for it to change, repeat

Yes, folks - you don't need to wait for the egg link to load. By clicking "blind" you're not wasting time waiting for a page to load and chances are you will eventually outclick even the fastest broadband out there.

there you go... wink.gif

Edited by Nyastara

Dang, between the major lag and my half-functional modem I haven't caught a thing. They're all taken by the time my page loads... sad.gif