TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I don't have them all and no more are coming up. Any reason? Is it over?

unsure.gif I'm kinda afraid to go offline.. ^^" I have the feeling that there will be new ones once I go to bed.. >.< But I won't be able to stay up for 6 more hours.. xd.png

I know I'm lame but does anyone know how long it takes for them to reappear? I only have 53/94 and I really want to try and get them all, this is my first time. ;~;

They drop every 11-12 minutes.

@Crolla: I don't think it already ended, but maybe you noticed that big lag in the cave so it might have to do something with that. Also TJ disabled the dropping on the front page.

@Avas_Writer: I think so. I haven't found a new one besides the lightning orb and the small piece of cake.

@ Belisar: *lol* same here.

Edited by Nyastara

I wish there was a way to skip a treat you don't want in your bucket. My younger son really doesn't want the bloody dead rat on his scroll, but refreshing never changes it to anything else. :/

Overall a great mini-game, though!

Okay, I'm open for catching again! Just PM me if you're still having trouble. happy.gif Be sure to include your scroll name and temp password so I can log on to catch!

And closed!

Edited by Danne

It like playing Pokemon. You got to Catch them all!!

I got all 94 treats and I have to say they where a nice surpise indead!!

/squeals in joy

I finally caught one of the crusty eggs! I was so sure when I woke up all the eggs would be gone, but instead there are two rows!

Hopefully I can grab one more before I'm locked biggrin.gif

Thank you very much to everyone who made this ToT possible!

Just got my 94th. And just in time too, it's just passed 11pm where I am and I need to get up early. I really hope there isn't another surprise later on.

I didn't get any pumpkins this year (and I locked myself today so I won't be able to get the new third-gen offspring), but I suppose I could always trade a few of this year's children when October comes around again.

Night all.

I got all 94 treats! What is that about the baskets though. In the second post it has like 4 different candy baskets. What do they mean?

Managed to get all the treats smile.gif

Failed to get any of the eggs and the last few times I've tried clicking on one I'm getting a database error message. I can't stay up much more now, need to get sleep as in just over 6 hours I need to get up to face Monday morning.

Okay, I'm open for catching again! Just PM me if you're still having trouble. happy.gif Be sure to include your scroll name and temp password so I can log on to catch!

And closed!

We do not recommend members give out passwords. Do not request members give out private information on the forum.

Darn, with the addition of the Tesla ball the skull and crossbones don't line up anymore.

Are the treats on a timer? I was busy all day and only have 12... I'm worried I won't get them all >_<

Got 4 eggs though!!!

They appear every 11-12 minutes (the lag may slow them down some).